“Cute, Cosy and very friendly hotel in the heart of Amsterdam.”
Review of Hotel Nadia

Hotel Nadia
Ranked #106 of 371 Hotels in Amsterdam
Reviewed 13 January 2011

The saff were all very welcoming, informative and helpful. My wife and I booked a double for us and a single for our teenage daughter. We got bumped up to the family triple which had a better shower and small bath . Our daughters room was VERY compact . Dark wood' warm and cosy. The web site says 10 minutes from the central railway but we found it a comfortable 20 minutes with suitcases.Simple but delicious breakfast. Very close to Dam Square. Definitely stay here again !

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Hotel Nadia

Reviewed 12 January 2011

Our stay here was fabulous! Our room was small but the large balcony on the fourth floor was spectacular. We were traveling with friends and their room on the canal was extremely charming. Stairs are steep (and no elevator) but hey, it's Amsterdam and the building is older. It only added to the charm! Breakfast was more than adequate and the breakfast room, like the rest of the hotel, is extremely charming. The location was great and the tram was very convenient. But, best of all, fresh flowers were delivered to our room in celebration of my birthday. Such personalized service is rare and made our time at Hotel Nadia even more special. This was my first time to Amsterdam (other members of our party had been there before) and hopefully not my last. If I ever travel to Amsterdam again (and I hope I do!!), I will definitely stay at Hotel Nadia !

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2011

Me and my wife stayed 2 days at the hotel and it was a very pleasant experience. The staff is very nice, the room is clean and very confortable. I would stay there again if I have the chance.

Reviewed 11 January 2011

we have been to this hotel at least 24 times over the last seven years&will not stay anywhere else!!!we are treated like family!!!All the staff are friendly&trust worthy who go out of their way to make you feel welcome!!Nothing is to much trouble!!as someone who has worked in the hotel trade this hotel is a gem&i have recommended it to lots of family &friends over the years&have never had a bad report from anyone!!The rooms are of a good size&always very clean with plenty of hot water&clean towels!!tea&coffee making facilities are refilled daily!!i can't praise Osam &his staff enough and am looking forward to seeing them all again in May!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2011

Being a single female traveler I chose this hotel based on trip advisor reviews and it absolutely delivered! On arrival Osam the manager greeted me and offered a welcome drink. I waited in breakfast room while they brought my bags up to my room. Yes the stairs are steep but I had expected that and just walked carefully. I had a single room on the 4th floor facing the streets but with a double bed. The noise and tram did not bother me at all as some had complained. The room was narrow and small but everything functional and CLEAN!
The only complaint I have is that the room got so hot it was a bit unbearable so I had to open the window (considering that it was winter this is not so bad). The water pressure was good but sometimes the knobs are sensitive and water got too hot or too cold.
The attitude of hotel is personable, friendly and helpful. The reception offered me a hair dryer and a converter to charge my batteries.
The breakfast room is cozy. The croissant was so fresh and delicious!!
The location is excellent and only 6 min walk to dam square. I felt safe in this neighbourhood walking at night.
My flight was in late afternoon so stored my bags with them while I went to Anne Frank House in the morning. When I came back to retrieve my bags Osam called from offsite to personally thank me and say goodbye.
I had a really nice stay, thanks Osam and staff!

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed 10 January 2011

This was our third time staying at hotel nadia, its location is great, staff really helpful and friendly, the room was small but fine for us and nice and clean, we will be in Amsterdam again this year and would not want to stay anywhere else.

Reviewed 7 January 2011

I have been to Amsterdam on numerous occassions over the years but returned to the Hotel Nadia on the past three occasions. The location is fantastic, close enough to the touristy Dam Square and Red Light (if you like that kind of thing) but surrounded with local quirky bars if you fancy something a bit different (and cheaper). The staff and manager cannot do enough for you, aww, they go above and beyond.

If you have a problem with stairs give this hotel a miss as there are quite a few....

The hotel isn't 5 star, but it is a true home from home and you will receive a 5 star welcome.

I also loved the hotel cats - Hello and Goodbye.... say hello to them for me