Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mark W
Seaford, Virginia

Home away from home!!!

Review of Hotel Nadia
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 weeks ago
When we go to Amsterdam our first thought is that we hope the Nadia has room for us. We book the Nadia before we book airline tickets. They always go out of their way to accommodate our every wish. They want you to be comfortable and will go out of their way make sure that you are. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about the hotel and the city. We won't stay anywhere else!!!
Date of stay: May 2024
Room Tip: The stairs are a bit intimidating
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
2.3 miles from Hotel Nadia
Bar/Lounge
View more hotels in Amsterdam
4,677 results
All reviews steep stairs anne frank house breakfast room dam square rooms are small bouquet of flowers your luggage church bells no elevator friendly hotel central location canal view yogurt excellent location mini fridge tea and coffee street noise
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2024 via mobile

Very friendly staff. Good location and we really enjoyed the characterful hotel. We enjoyed our room overlooking the canal, it was small but comfortable. Got fit climbing the very steep stairs up and down. Useful to leave our bags on the last day.

Room tip: Beware very steep stairs and no lift.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 April 2024

When I booked the hotel I had problems with my card confirmation, the manager spent a lot of time between calls and emails to help me.
This is my second time at Nadia and just like the first time it was an excellent experience. clean rooms, plentiful breakfast with different options.
availability and patience every time we went back and forth to the hotel for the key! welcome drink, possibility to leave luggage after check out and we were lucky enough to have rooms immediately available upon check in.
all three people we met at reception were very kind, and let's not forget the gentleman in the morning who supplied breakfast and the boy who delivered our luggage to us at the exit, both super helpful and always very kind.
obviously I recommend the Nadia Hotel to everyone.
Thanks for everything.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2024

Hotel Nadia is based in a great location - in quieter surroundings but close enough to the train station and city centre. Everything is within a walking distance from the hotel. The room was full of character and the bed was very comfortable. The staff were friendly and very helpful. A great hotel for mature travelers who want peace and quiet after a day of seeing the sights of Amsterdam. We would not hesitate to stay at the hotel Nadia again on our next trip.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2024

To start, all of the hotel staff are fantastic! Always helpful and polite.

It's a great place that is conveniently located. It seemed to be a 25 minute walk from anything I wanted to see that wasn't located nearby, but it is also only a minute walk from tram routes which can be used to get to all the sites that might be too far of a walk for some. There are grocery stores (AH and Jumbo) within walking distance, as well as Anne Frank World, a Tour and Tickets, and Dam Square, to name a few.

The room I stayed in was a single and perfect for me. It was small but had everything that I was looking for (shower, towels, bed, kettle, coffee and mini fridge) seeing how I planned to spend my days exploring rather than lounging in the room. I didn't see the point in spending a ton on a room (Amsterdam hotels are expensive!) and as a solo traveler, I simply wanted a room located in a safe/secure place with my own shower.

Before booking, I read comments about the steep stairs and lack of elevator. Yes, the stairs are plentiful and steep, but it's a great way to add a little extra physical activity to the day and if needed, luggage can be carried to your room.

All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there and highly recommend it to any person or family that is looking for a secure budget hotel that is also conveniently located near everything that makes a stay in Amsterdam easy and pleasurable.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank GrandTour67111582801
Reviewed 31 March 2024

Great welcoming place with friendly English speaking staff. It's our no 1 spot every time we visit Amsterdam as it is budgetfriendly and the location is great. The rooms are clean. You will need to climb steep stairs so it is not suitable for people that are less mobile. Breakfast is included.

Date of stay: March 2024