Stayed at this 'hotel' 3 times at the old location a bit apprehensive about the new location but it was spot on no problem getting to & from Central Amsterdam. 1 min from central station to the frequent ferry then a 2 min walk, the free minibus service worked spot on.
The rooms are a bit small & basic but clean and tidy, nice bar area & breakfast area also a nice bar/restaurant just outside for a change.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Amstel Botel is Amsterdam's floating hotel. Stay in our hotel with unique design in appearance. We are located in the center of Amsterdam just 3 minutes walk from the Central Railway Station and 18 minutes ride from Amsterdam Airport, which offers a splendid opportunity to discover Amsterdam's history, culture and beauty. The Amstel Botel has 175 rooms, smoking and non-smoking rooms available, all with toilet/shower, hot/cold water, safe, AM/FM clock radio, writing desk, telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amstel Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amstel Botel Hotel Amsterdam
- Amstel Botel Alkmaar
- Amstel Botel Hotel Alkmaar
- Botel Amsterdam