For a cheap place to stay it is fantastic. Rooms are basic. There was three of us in our room and there were bunk-beds in ours. It was a fun experience! The breakfast is continental and there is a good choice. You will feel like you are rocking for days afterwards but that is all part of the fun! The Botel is clean, and comfortable. The only downside is the location isn't central, although ferries do run every 15 minutes to take you into Amsterdam square. The bathroom is a bit of a squeeze, but for a place to rest you're head and refuel with a good breakfast I would recommend. Plus the location of the botel is lovely and we took some fantastic photographs around there. Perfect if there is a large group of you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Amstel Botel is Amsterdam's floating hotel. Stay in our hotel with unique design in appearance. We are located in the center of Amsterdam just 3 minutes walk from the Central Railway Station and 18 minutes ride from Amsterdam Airport, which offers a splendid opportunity to discover Amsterdam's history, culture and beauty. The Amstel Botel has 175 rooms, smoking and non-smoking rooms available, all with toilet/shower, hot/cold water, safe, AM/FM clock radio, writing desk, telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Expedia, Nozio Netplan srl, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Amstel Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amstel Botel Hotel Amsterdam
- Amstel Botel Alkmaar
- Amstel Botel Hotel Alkmaar
- Botel Amsterdam