If you spend some days in Amsterdam either alone or with your bf/gf, and you'd like to spend the night in a room with 1 or two beds, I recommend that you choose another hostel.
Please find below some of my reasons why I do this:
1. The room was very small, overheated, with a window looking to very ugly walls.
2. The staff wasn't that friendly one - they seemed to be arrogant and bored instead.
3. I don't regret many things in my life but one that I certainly do regret is not having shot some photographs in the bathroom - catastrophic conditions, using toilet, shower or anything related to water was always some adventurous but more often embarrassing or annoying challenge.
The location of the place is still great - it's in a peaceful, narrow street next to the Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark and near to the Museumplein and the "everyone's favorite" IAmsterdam "statue".
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Flying Pig Uptown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flying Pig Uptown Hotel Amsterdam