Tourist Inn
US$147
US$411
US$388
  • Restaurant
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$168
  • Pool
US$322
US$290
NH Hotels
  • Restaurant
XO Hotels Couture(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$91
US$295
US$240
  • Restaurant
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$158
  • Bar/Lounge
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$94
US$263
US$248
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Blackburn
Reviewed 18 May 2005

The bedrooms were grotty. I was on the top floor and the stairs were like climbing a sheer rock face, I had climb up them on my hands and knees as they were not wide enough to take my foot. Wardrobe just an empty shell without a rail. I got two fried eggs thrown at me for breakfast. Worst hotel I've ever stayed in. Do yoursef a favour give it a miss!!

• Stayed: May 2005
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
alabama
Reviewed 25 February 2005

the owners of this hotel own another just down the street. we stayed there almost a month... it is a great place to have a home base for a long term visit. they are very sweet people, helpful, and there are lots of freebies included in the price of your room... i would stay here time and time again...

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 February 2005

This place is brilliant like staying with friends I will go there every time I am in Amsterdam. They are so friendly they helped us out a lot. I did wake up for breakfasts and they were great. When we left we were all friends. Lovely friendly and fun!! I love Hotel Brian :)

2  Thank ssax2n
Chorley, Lancashire
Reviewed 5 January 2005

the hotel is small, clean, friendly, nice food apparently (i didnt get up!!) . the water was hot and the shower was clean. they has enough loo roll which is a plesent change in a shared bathroom. Great value for money, i will be visiting Hotel Brian again soon. the only drawback was the steep stairs but its the same everywhere in dam! lovely place with colourful staff!!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
London
Reviewed 25 November 2004

Very good place very friendly staff, for the price its very good with no curfew relaxed rules. overall a excellent place to stay.definitly the best bet in town.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member