“Tiny place and a good breakfast”

Moods Coffee Corner
Ranked #17 of 165 Coffee & Tea in Amsterdam
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Jordaan
Description: At Moods Coffee Corner our guests can choose from a variety of coffee and chocolate drinks as well as organic teas and healthy fruit smoothies. Alongside, we offer cold and warm sandwiches,freshly baked pastries and delicious homemade cakes. Opening Hours Monday - Saturday: 8:30 - 17:30h Sunday: 10:00 - 17:00h
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This is worth tracking down. A tiny room which serves breakfasts, toasties coffees, teas, smoothies and other nice food. We had breakfast here for €40 for 4 of us. It was very tasty and set up the day really well.

1  Thank JRLOTBC

Reviewed 13 May 2014

It's a very cozy place where you can find nice and welcoming staff, wich makes your day better... Is just a perfect place to meet nice people, listen very good music, enjoy excellent coffees and taste the fresh smoothies and perfect sandwiches...and don't forget about the sweets, you must try the pies :)

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Moods Coffee Corner
was located in the corner of Lindengratch street, so it was easy to find. This kafé offered both food and beverage. I and my husband chose it for our breakfast. English breakfast with bacon, egg, and sausage. The food was so delicious and tasty with traditional taste. I had a cup of cappuccino, while my hubby chose smoothies. Great drink with reasonable price, I supposed. The staffs were also friendly and pleasant. I felt very satisfied.

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Delicious smoothie mango peach and a superb bacon cheese sandwich ended with a slice of aple pie ,they did my day
Go there It worth to try!!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Very good food and service. Flo, who I believe is one of the owners, is fluent in five languages and serves very fresh food and good coffee. If we return to Amsterdam we will definitely visit this awesome place in the Jordaan area.