“Good food and good service”

Bagels Sandwich Village
Ranked #1,899 of 4,182 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: European
Neighbourhood: Centrum
Neighbourhood: Centrum
Reviewed 26 August 2012 via mobile

Came for breakfast on 2nd to last day in Amsterdam. Nice place beside Singel Canal. Very pleasant servers who were ready to serve right away. Apple pancake was fresh and good.

1  Thank joejw50

Reviewed 30 July 2012

Hi, we do not recommend this place. Service is very bad, nothing make sense - management seems as bad. Waited too long to have th wrong things. Same for paying, it was not our bill had to check and it took more time. Stay away

1  Thank ERIC D
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Chose to have breakfast here because of its proximity to Renaissance Hotel downtown Amsterdam, and because they advertise free wifi.
The wifi never worked, and the food was stale and mediocre. Didn't go back.

Reviewed 20 December 2011

loved the way it looks!! cute lil place... had a toast and sunny side up eggs and my friend had a hamburger!!! perfect!! i also got a chocolate donut ... probably the best!! would deff go again!!!

1  Thank AroshalinyG
Reviewed 8 November 2011

I thought this place would be fine for a quick bite before heading towards to museums. There were a few Dutch people drinking coffee there so I thought it would be alright. The reception from staff was indifferent, even to the point of rudeness - what I'd call service with a sneer. There were two older women behind the counter, who weren't doing anything. The young woman eventually came for our order and then walked away. We got our drinks within ten minutes, but ONE HOUR passed before we got our food, which was not even what I had ordered - so back it went and 15 minutes later (it should never take this long to make a sandwich especially as there were few other customers) I was given a plate of bread, processed chicken, and some salad. It was also extortionately expensive for the mediocre fare I received. There were no apologies from the terrible staff - and only a euro off the sandwich (which was literally one euro to make though I was charged around 8 euros for it). Please save your time and your money and do not come to this horrible little place - keep walking and there are far more places you can go to eat in Amsterdam!

3  Thank Andrea1685