All reviews private bathroom fresh towels canal view central station excellent location hotel room top floor rld earplugs nightlife
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This was a basic hotel but comfortable and clean it is right in the middle of the red light district which is just what we wanted the breakfast was fine and we had a very good trip - i would return to the hotel

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 23 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 18 February 2014

This is not a hotel to stay... definitely not with family. Having read the reviews, I was prepared for the worst and the worst happened. I was given a 'double' room with two separate bed (cots!) arranged in a 6 feet by 20 feet room. Can you imagine this? Two small beds placed length-wise touching the wall of the room (corridor!)... so you have two beds touching not by the side but from the head!!! Dirty linen and bathroom. On making repeated requests, the dead-face guy sitting in the reception moved me to another room for that night... here at least we had one double bed. Room was small, no towel given, bathroom was awful. The second day we were asked to go back to the original room. We protested. Didn't help. We had made up our mind to leave the hotel and get another one and forget about the money paid. Then the owners came. From their language I realized they were Indians. I am also from India. Now I requested. After a lot of back and forth, they gave me a room in the basement. The room was suffocating, humid and smelly. We somehow managed to sleep the night and ran the hell out of there the next morning.
I warn you all NOT to stay at this hotel. There are many options in the Red Light District. Choose any other, but not this. This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights in room one. Window in room was smashed and was fixed with selo tape! Viwe of smoking area in court yard out of our window. 2sets of very steep steps to get to room. Room smelt of damp. Room freezing cold and very noisy due to smashed window and also there is a church at the back that rings its bells 4 times an hour. Hardly slept and could not wait to leave this hotel. Only positive was a good central location.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Dirty,smelly(very very smelly),rude personel,very very steep escalators and if you ask for a ground room it is full of smell and humidity!i would not recommend anybody to stay in this hotel unless for a one night stand!

• Stayed: October 2013