After reading all the top reviews about Hotel Fita, we decided to give this hotel a short stay (only 2 nights). And i have to say we quite like this place. Although there are things need to change if they want to improve competition.
- The reception's check-in process is super quick
- Breakfast included are nice. Please try their homemade pancake, best i ever had before.
- The hotel is located in the famous Museum District. You can walk to any musemum from here. So very convenient !
However things are not so great :
- Everything about the room or bathroom are seems to be old or in plastic. Even they have tried very hard to keep the best service (they do have good service).
For example, old dried up soap in the shower's soap dish or plastic cup in bathroom or no trashcan in the bathroom.
I can not deny the fact that the staff are very nice persons. But if you look for some good facilities to make the best comfortable then the owner might need to improve thost things in the room. Other than that, i think we still think this is a good hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Fita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fita Hotel Amsterdam