Me and my friend had a short trip to Ansrerdam (just 2 days in total) so we needed some well located lodging and Chic&Basic Hotel was a perfect choice! Its situated within walking distance to Amsterdam Centraal, other public transport and stations are also nearby. You can easily reach key sightseeing points, bars, coffee shops, shopping areas from here.
Rooms are nice and well decorated, service is prompt, personell is friendly and ready to help. Breakfast is ok))
Overall we had a good stay and would definitely recommend this hotel to our friends.
Note: one needs to climb pretty steep and narrow staircase to get to some rooms, so please keep it in mind. There is no elevator in hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Max Brown is situated in three monumental Amsterdam canal houses with an amazing 300-year old facade, at the corner of Amsterdam most famous canals, the Herengracht & the Brouwersgracht. You’re in Hipsterdam the moment you check-in when you pick up your key from the guy or girl behind the impressive bar. You can choose to go straight up to your cosy room or to take a seat at the living room bar. Or at one of the comfy tables, chairs and sofa to gather around with a drink and some delicious bar bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Max Brown Hotel Canal District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chic And Basic Amsterdam
- Chic & Basic Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Chic Basic Hotel Amsterdam