The Bridge Hotel
US$283
US$208
Room Mate Hotels
  • Restaurant
Ibis Amsterdam Centre(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$307
US$176
ibis
  • Restaurant
NH Amsterdam Museum Quarter(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$208
US$269
US$219
  • Restaurant
MEININGER Hotel Amsterdam City West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$144
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Estherea(Amsterdam)
US$461
US$333
  • Room Service
NH Amsterdam Centre(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$215
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$131
Travelocity
1,101 results
All reviewsamstel riverskinny bridgecarre theatreno liftmagere bruggold apartmentboiled eggstram and metrosmall balconybreakfast roomstayed here for three nightsrembrandt squareminute walkcentral stationyogurtlovely hotelsteep stairs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Nice, not noise place to stay near the center, bike rent is possible. Good breakfast. It is just a nice place to stay with your couple. Good price if your book before. I spent hear 14th february and don't regret it.

1  Thank Александр Г
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We stayed here one night on a layover. For a short stay it was fine: the room was basic but clean, it was quiet and basically comfortable. The breakfast buffet was adequate, nothing special but we all were filled up.

When we checked in (close to midnight) the woman working was incredibly friendly and helpful. She was helpful to purchase tickets and give maps, directions, etc.

In the morning, however, the woman working was not even polite. She had no time for us nor interest in helping us. We left to explore for the afternoon and could not find our way back (stupid tourist, right?). I was on the right street but simply could not find the right number. The shopkeeper said she had heard of people having a similar problem but as she was not from Amsterdam herself was unable to tell me where to go. She lent me her phone and I called the hotel to ask for assistance and it was the unpleasant woman from the morning. She *shouted* at me to ask someone next to me for directions and hung up.

I was frantic to find the hotel and ended up being ten minutes late for our car back to the airport. The driver said he had been into the hotel to collect us but the woman said she had no idea who I was, so she couldn't help him.

With all of the hotels in Amsterdam, I doubt I'd return to this one.

Room Tip: We had a room in the downstairs, which I typically won't take. However, this was right on a canal and thus had a nice view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank weregypsies
Reviewed 4 February 2014

We had an excellent stay. The room( one of those with balcony:) facing the river) was great, exactly what we have expected. The breakfast was OK, good coffee and plenty of choices. Very cosy, clean and not at all noisy. The best part maybe is the location- nice, quiet, elegant neighborhood and only 5-10 minutes walk to the metro&tram station, shops and restaurants. Maybe 20 minutes walk to Dam/ Rijkmuseum.
No inroom safe, but we have used the one from the reception.
Overall, we have enjoyed our stay and recommend it heartily.

Room Tip: Try to book a room with view to Amstel
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

We spent three nights here from the 29th of Jan, very impressed! In a lovely area, our room (103) was huge, modern, clean and a very comfy bed. Loads of fresh towels, decent size bathroom and a big shower cubicle. Will stay here on our next visit!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Marcus H
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I leaved 3 days in the Bridge Hotel and I found it very good. I recommend it to my friends. The hotel is not in the centre, but it is better while the place is calm and near a river. The Central Station is only 20 minutes walk from the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business