1,143 results
All reviews amstel river skinny bridge carre theatre no lift magere brug gold apartment small canal boiled eggs tram and metro breakfast room yogurt minute walk rembrandt square quiet location steep stairs central station nice breakfast
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Truly amazing apartment with stunning views of the canal

Really a good place to stay and the rooms are huge

Worth every penny and not one bad thing to say about this place

The best place to be in amsterdamfor a good chilled out vibe but just in walking distance to the madness of the square

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We had both apartments on the top floor for 9 ladies. The apartments were clean, comfortable and a great space for getting ready and have pre-drinks and nibbles. Although no air conditioning we all coped well with windows open and fans. The hotel provided complementary tea and fabulous coffee in the room next to reception which was a nice touch. There is a ice machine in the luggage room. We all thought the breakfast was great and well stocked to start the day. The location was great...we walked everywhere apart from a couple of late night returns we used Uber. I forgot my toothbrush however they had them at reception and they were complementary which again I was pleased about. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank kellys123
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Best location! Right on the canal, great service by the staff. Able to walk nearly everywhere If not you can hire a bike! Within walking distance from the sub way or has a street access for taxis. Beautiful spot.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is phenomenal it is very clean staff is great location is great view from my room was gorgeous I had the atrium outside of my window this place is in the center of Amsterdam the best I will stay here again and again and again thank you staff

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Richard44California
Reviewed 16 July 2018

This hotel was perfectly adequate. Lacking in charm, but the room was spacious and clean. My biggest qualm was that the beds were VERY firm, and I found them pretty uncomfortable. My husband was not as bothered. Our room did not have a canal view, but the hotel was across the street from a large canal, and it was nice to walk along going to and from through out our stay.

Breakfast was included, and offered standard European continental breakfast fare (meats, cheeses, pastries, fruit, yogurt, etc.).

Location was not bad, but not very close to any attractions that we visited. Hermitage Amsterdam was a stone's throw away, but we didn't visit it. About a 30 minute walk to the Anne Frank House, 20 to the train station. Seems far, but Amsterdam is a large city!

The price did seem expensive, and I'd probably look elsewhere if we came back, but it certainly was not terrible! Just adequate.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple