Hotel Internationaal
US$137
US$448
US$423
  • Restaurant
XO Hotels Couture(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$118
Hotel Estherea(Amsterdam)
US$464
US$354
  • Room Service
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$186
  • Pool
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$366
US$240
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$116
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbar downstairsthe red light districtshared bathroomsimple roomgreat locationsupply ear plugscentral stationsteep stairsattic roomrooms are basic but cleannoisy at nightheavy bagsenglish channelsnight lifelight sleepertop flooramsterdam trip
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Just returned from a two night stay can't fault the place clean tidy comfortable rooms right in the centre if the red light district so expect some noise. Friendly helpful staff overall an excellent budget hotel would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Bigpav
Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend have just come back from staying here for 3 night. We stayed on the top floor with a jacuzzi bath. The room wasn't amazing, but it had everything you need and we enjoyed staying here. It is so close to everything and was kept clean and new towels were given every day. In our room we couldn't even hear the bar downstairs. If was noisy outside, but your in the middle of Amsterdam. We slept fine, with no problems due to noise. Would defenitley stay again

• Stayed: October 2013
4  Thank Jessicab1983
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I was very happy with the hotel - Me and 2 friends stayed in room 23 for 3 nights from a busy Friday till Monday - at 111 Euros each this worked out at 37 euros a night!

The hotel is located on a very busy street in Amsterdam and you feel "Right in the Middle" of things. I probably wouldn't recommend this hotel if you are a light sleeper however the Hotel do provide earplugs or you will find a pharmacy just off Dam Square who will sell you some better quality plugs for 3 euros. As a light sleeper myself I had no trouble getting my head down for the evening.

The continental breakfast is 7.50 from the bar downstairs, whilst it was quite nice there wasn't anything special about it and I would probably think you could do breakfast for a little cheaper down the road as there are numerous cafes and restaurants that are open early in the morning.

The room itself was spacious and easily accommodated 3 people with enough room to move, the bathroom facilities are shared but we never had any problems with waiting and this was during a busy weekend, there was clean sheets, towels provided, cable TV and free WiFi throughout the building!

The Bar itself is fantastic, very friendly with an excellent host of world beers and snacks, the bar staff are very friendly and approachable and you can even buy excursion tickets from them!

Overall I would not hesitate to stay here again, Amsterdam really is a truly beautiful city with a very laid back aura about it, perfect for both relaxing city breaks or a weekend away with friends.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper bring earplugs! Check out Tony's Corner Cafe for all you can eat Spare Ribs for 14 euros!! Delicious!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank SamKennerley
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Stayed here with my boyfriend for 4 nights - really easy to find just a 5 minute walk from the central station. The staff are really friendly which is always a big plus for me, the hotel is above a pub which is open to the public. It can get quite noisy at night as it is on the edge of the red light district but the hotel provide ear plugs, however I didn't find it difficult to sleep. The noisiest night was Saturday, we had noisy guests in the room next to us but you could get that anywhere. We were in room 24 on the second floor and sharing a bathroom with the other guests on the same floor wasn't an issue as there were only 4 rooms. There was never a queue! (I was not looking forward to the fact I would have to share a bathroom before our stay). Hotel is in the middle of everything, dam square. Red light, kalverstraat which is great for shopping. A visit to Artis Zoo is a must, good price to get in and there are so many animals to see! Great day out.
Overall I had a very pleasant stay at this hotel and will definitely return in the near future! The stairs were a bit scary as they are so steep but once you get used to them they're fine! My boyfriend did nearly fall once or twice though so do be careful! Also, and this is me being picky, I found the carpet in our room to be really harsh on bare feet so try to wear socks! Other than that, I haven't got a bad word to say about this hotel, like I said, I will definitely return as the price is
Brilliant to say where the hotel is situated! Route 66 bar and lounge and greenhouse on the same street and a great kebab place also! (I <3 kebab).
I can't recommend this hotel highly enough I just loved it!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Amarts1993
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

I was very happy in regards to location as it is right on the heart of the night life. You do get provided with ear plugs if the noise gets to much for you. You do share a bathroom though but it was always kept clean! The stairs are such a mission but makes it all fun! Just don't get up to too much mischief or climbing those stairs would take forever lol. I am definitely coming back and going to stay again! Great for the price! And staff were great!

• Stayed: August 2013