“Twice in four days”

Cuisines: Dutch
London, UK
“Twice in four days”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Went here on arrival to Schiphol and briefly for coffee a few days later before exploring Amsterdam. Very nice food but staff could possibly smile occasionally, only one awkward moment, asked for a herbal tea and was told they had none despite seeing the teabags but this could just be a language issue.

• Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Indonesian first
Hamburg, Germany
“Unbelievably rude staff, poor standards of hygiene!...”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Went at the Amsterdam airport Dutch&delicious today - NEVER AGAIN!!!
Ordered a warm chicken sandwich to the most rude counter staff ever! When I have asked for the warm chicken sandwich she asked me "white or brown". I said "what do you mean, can you please explain" and her reaction was "Jesus" with a face gesture like I was the most stupid person on earth!!!!...still I cannot believe it!
Sandwich took 25 minutes and during that time I have seen the most amazing thing in my life! Two staff were emptying milk from the litre cartons into a a plastic container. Three cartons in every plastic container - they had 3 containers at the same time - and while the milk was flowing in the plastic container the cartons were floating in the milk!!! Those cartons passed from so many hands, were exposed in so many bacteria and were floating in the milk!...
Honestly I was so disgusted and so surprised - I really don't want to imagine what is happening behind the closed doors, if this is happening at the open kitchen area...

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Pambos S
“BAD!!”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I bought a carpaccio sandwich here for €7,50! For that price you would think it would be at least good. It was bread from the supermarket and was not even cut as a sandwich on the go, so not eatable at all. A disgrace for the airport..

• Visited August 2013
medan
“Nice and cozy cafe @ schipol airport”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I was in Schipol for my train to Brussel and decided to find a hot bavarage. Found this cozy cafe near the supermarket
The staffs are helpfull and speaks english. The price is reasonable. And the food and bavarages are delicous

• Visited May 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Really really bad!”
Reviewed 6 July 2012

On my way to work, I bought a carpaccio sandwich for lunch: 7,50 euro! The bread was dry and hard and to my surprise during lunch I found out that they put a patch of greasy dutch cheese on my Carpaccio instead of parmezan. Honestly, the taste was really bad and I had to trow it away. At first I didn't mind, but I also have to mention that with the open kitchen I could see that the 2 ladies in the kitchen took more than 5 minutes to chat before starting on my sandwich. I told the cashier that I was in a hurry for work but she didn't dare to say something to the kitchen ladies.

Visited July 2012