“The perfect place to watch the water”
Review of Zouthaven

Zouthaven
Ranked #2,527 of 4,045 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I ate here with a colleague last week and we both loved it. She'd been once before but it was my first time. The waiter was a charmer, the drinks were perfect and the food was delicious. I love the location and since we generally stay in the hotel next door, I'm sure we'll be back again (and again)

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Spectacular location. In my opinion this is a great place to order a couple of drinks. Some appetizers and then just watch the activities in the harbour. If you are lucky you may be in time to see a cruise ship sail away as well while you sip on your drinks. We tried the butterfly shrimp and vegetable lompias and both were great!

Enjoy a piece of the Amsterdam harbour.

1  Thank the_moleMumbai
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I had eaten at this restaurant when in Amsterdam before but went there before a show at the Muziekgebouw last night. We waited an hour and a half and our main courses never came, so we stood in line for 15 minutes to pay along with many others who also had the same problem. The servers were obviously overwhelmed and confused, it took 20 minutes just to get a drink. It's probably a good idea to avoid trying to eat there before a show.

2  Thank harmon60763
Reviewed 2 June 2014

we were recommended to this restaurant and to make a very long story short, although we asked for service several times, were ignored each time and when we left and told the management why, they seemed not to care

1  Thank 161jackl
Reviewed 15 December 2013

A lovely terrace!! Al fresco wining & dining..... really good . I can recommend this place. Planning to go back shortly for a Sunday brunch.