“Dine where the locals come to celebrate great fresh food!”

Ciro Passami L'Olio
Reserve with
Ciro Passami L'Olio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #458 of 4,358 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$29 - US$41
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Vondelpark
Reviewed 9 July 2013

My husband and I travel frequently to Amsterdam and through the years it has been hard to find great quality dining that we fat American's spoil on. However, Ciro's Passami L'Olio is truly the Best food with fantastic service! Not just Best in Amsterdam but Best in the World! My husband and I have ate there twice and each time the food was prepared fresh and generous by the most attentive wait staff ever, in Amsterdam (with our 6 years of traveling and staying in Amsterdam.) We are from and live in Orlando Florida where we have the top restaurants and top chiefs so we are quite spoiled and we were pleasantly spoiled each time we dined at Ciro's! It's like a taste of Italy! We can't wait to be back and we were pleased to dine where so many local residents come to celebrate a great meal!

1  Thank Brenda H

Reviewed 6 April 2013

They lost my reservation and didn't try to fix their mix up; we found a nice place around the corner from them, the event wast a total loss.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

Had dinner here recently and I was not impressed. The starter and the service were probably the only 2 great things. I had for starter a tuna carpaccio which was fresh and finally sliced.For main I had linguini with clams, the pasta was "aldente" but lucked of taste and flavours.The restaurant is small and our table was in a corner below kitchen facing window just were the kitchen porter station was, and that..... was the best view of the evening considering that on the opposite wall there were some pop art paintings of Berlusconi's face....seriously?...give me a break!

Reviewed 11 February 2013

This is really worth going out of your way to find, if you like Italian.
Not a vast menu, but sufficiently varied that whatever your tastes
there will be something;also it has a wine list that caters for all
at very reasonable prices.The tuna and the Barolo are well worth
trying.
Having tried a large number of Italian so-sos in Amsterdam, do
not pass this one, it is one of the better.

Reviewed 31 January 2013

This has been my favourite restaurant for years now. The food is always very good. If I have tried the new things on the menu, I can always fall back on the fixed parts of the menu, like the buffel mozarello and the Filet di Manzo. The daily specials are delicious and every now and then we have the pasta and I always wonder why we do not do that more often. The service and hospitality is great and the whole staff always make you feel very welcome. Definitely my favourite place to eat and bring friends and business friends to.