“Great Fun”

US$38.95*
Amsterdam City Canal Cruise plus Skip-the-Line Madame Tussauds Entrance Ticket
Ranked #62 of 532 things to do in Amsterdam
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

We went here on our last day and we had such a good time. I love the way you can get involved with the wax works. I've got photos of my dressed as Marilyn, cycling ET and kissing Spider-Man. Would recommend a visit if you're looking for a good time.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,525)

Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

First visit to amsterdam for nearly 8 years....first time i'd been to Madame Tussauds.....alot quieter than expected which was good....pretty much same as anyother in the world....but for ?20 it was ok for the 2 hours we spent inside.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

It was a 22.50 admission fee, and we were in and out in less than half an hour. Although the waxworks were interesting, there weren't enough to justify the hefty admission fee. I know it's in Amsterdam, but it is advertised as a tourist place, and there were not many celebrities in there that I was familiar with.

Madame Tussauds A, Manager at Madame Tussauds Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Hi TheLouLaroo,

Thank you for your review. The average visiting time is about an hour.
The admission fee is also based on the fact that the cost for making one wax figure is approximately 200.000 euro.

Kind regards,
Madame Tussauds Amsterdam

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Firstly, it is highly recommended to buy yours tickets from the Tours & Tickets offices located around the central park of the city (as I did). There is one opposite the Koningsplein Tram stop.

There are so many recognisable faces that are so realistic - you can't help but want to stare them in the face, and see if you get a punch in the nose as a return (I didn't do this).

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

There were some interesting figures and I liked the interactive games... Kids are really annoying sometimes as they want to take a pic with everyone... Nice experience but I think 22? is a bit exaggerated price... Get tickets online - skip thw line and save money with combination tickets!