“Pretty good”
Review of De Maria

De Maria
Ranked #1,355 of 4,445 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Argentinian
Neighbourhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Neighbourhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Very good service with a nice feel to the place. The food was cooked to a very high standard and at an affordable price. The Argentinian beer is worth trying.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

We had dinner for 12 people in the hotel. Steak is extremely good, and we tried several types (Ribeye is the best)
very friendly owner (Guy and his sister) and they offered us complimentary items on the house.
i recommend everyone to try and eat at the restaurant
decoration inside is lovely

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

I'm a huge fan of the Argentinian steak houses but this one just didn't cut it with me. The steak was flavourless as was the mushroom sauce. The staff are friendly enough but definitely it lacks atmosphere or something. My partner had fries with his meal which were not good & I had potato with sour cream which was definitely also lacking in taste. I would definitely suggest walking a little further for something more tasty!

Reviewed 6 February 2017

A nice cozy place in Rembrandtplein. Great ambiance and the dim lit interior adds to it. The steaks were really good, well done, nice flavor and their wines were also very good. Would recommend this place for cheap to mid range dining.

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

I really loved the king prawns and the steak . Those king prawns are the best I've ever ate . Everything was seasoned really well and the service was great I will definitely be going back th next time I'm in Amsterdam . I'm surprised this place has 4 star rating and not 5 star .I really miss those king prawns =-(