“Nice place but...”
Review of Bourbon Street

Bourbon Street
Reviewed 28 June 2014

My wife and I had a good time at Bourbon street. The place is nice, I guess having a bottle of white wine together also helped to spend a nice evening.

However, the music performance was so-so, we basically heard some pop / R&B singers that sang OK but the overall performance was not as memorable as other reviewers describe it, e.g we heared much better music during our trips in London and Barcelone.

Also, the place was very, very crowded so it was really hard to find / keep a place to seat. Not to mention the staff at the entrance was irritating. I think one should rather perceive this place as a live music nighclub than a club where you can hear and enjoy good music.

1  Thank MikeDoviel
There are newer reviews for Bourbon Street

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Great live band with mad dancing girls making the whole place lively and attractive. Good access to the bar and friendly staff also

4  Thank Tclite
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We had a great night out at Bourbon Street, the live music was awesome, everyone was dancing and drinks weren't too expensive. Open until 5 or 6 AM on weekends.

4  Thank Yael F
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I came across this place whilst walking around the old part of Amsterdam. WOW!!!!!

I took friends from Cyprus who had never been there and they said WOW!!!
I took friends from the UK and they also said WOW!!!
I even took friends from Amsterdam and they said WOW - we didn't know it existed!!!

It is a must. Great bar, fantastic atmosphere, good prices and the BEST live music around.

If you find yourself in Amsterdam ... GO!

4  Thank Achilleas G
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Live music, friendly staff and warm atmosphere so u don't want to leave this place. It's unreal to describe all the emotions, just visit it :)

1  Thank Саша М