“Good food”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The food is quite good at Jin So and the helpings more than enough. I had Nasi Goreng last night with a nice glass of house wine. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We were looking for somewhere for dinner after seeing Cirque du Soleil and decided to go to JinSo for a change. Normally we eat at Sushibar Ichi-E when we are in that area. Unfortunately, JinSo had a restricted menu as they expected to be busy that night due to several events in the vicinity.

We started by sharing a Thai salad, which didn't taste like any Thai salad I'd had before. The dressing was rather too sweet. My wife then had the crispy duck and I had a Pendang Beef Curry. I had no complaints about the curry and the portion was huge. However, when I'm eating an Asian meal I much rather share several dishes rather than have my own main dish.

There is a pleasant view over the the Arena Boulevard from the second floor restaurant. Service varied between the moderate to very poor, depending on the staff member.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Went for a quick dinner before an event at the arena. Food was tasty, arrived quickly, not much to complain about. But certainly wouldn't bother going there specially, was a bit like a cafe.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Arrived early enough before an Ajax home game to grab a bite to eat. Menu was ok, service not fantastic, atmosphere very good.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Like: close to Arena, convenient Parking close by,
Dislike:oriental food at premium price and average quality, service very average, depending on who's working, incredibly lousy acoustics cause difficult conversations