“Very good Thai in the red light district”

Jasmine Thai Cuisine
Ranked #573 of 4,223 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$11 - US$31
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Description: Jasmine Thai Cuisine is here for dine-in service and take away. You are welcome to come and try our specialties with our finest Thai cuisine. If you are looking for good Thai food, Jasmine Thai Cuisine can give you more than you expected. With highly thirty five years experience head chefs, not only you will be happy eating our tasteful dishes but also you will enjoy our warm atmosphere as well. We are looking forward to serve you at Jasmine Thai Restaurant.
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We happened upon this place by accident, our intended destination did not have a table available for 45 minutes so we popped into the Jasmine Thai instead. We were glad we did. Very nice food, well priced for Amsterdam. we even walk across town later in our trip to eat there again. I have seen recommendations for the Little Thai Prince, which is further down the street, but I think the food at Jasmine Thai Cuisine is much better. We'll be back!

1  Thank Drjcryan

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

The food was really good and the service was fast, prices are reasonable. Unfortunately the upper room was full so we had to sit next to the counter but it was fine nonetheless :)

1  Thank Fanny J
Reviewed 9 August 2014

It's already been 3 times that I visit Jasmine when I am in Amsterdam and I love this small place. I had great spicy food every time and I would definitely come back. Try fried rice with anything, it's awesome!
Also if you're on budget and you want lots of food for little money, this is your spot!

1  Thank Antoine M
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Really good food at a decent price. Service was excellent. Not the most extravagant restaurant but quite comfortable. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank fubijar
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I had spring rolls, my girlfriend had battered prawns. Both good.

Main course was chicken in oyster sauce and red thai coconut curry prawns. Both tasty

Price reasonable. Friendly service. Only downside is that the interior of the restaurant is quite dingy.

1  Thank Bob S