“Great location”

Easy Centre Apartments Amsterdam
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Easy Centre Apartments Amsterdam
Ranked #153 of 228 Speciality Lodging in Amsterdam
In
“Great location”
Reviewed 7 May 2009

This is a nice apartment with a great location within walking distance of Amsterdam Central Railway Station. The owner was very friendly and offered to carry my bags 3 floors upstairs because there was no lift. In fact absence of a lift was the only minus point. Otherwise the place is very nicely furnished, great rooms, bathrooms and a very nice kitchen and dining area for a complete vacation. Also included was a TV and DVD player. Great place to stay at a very reasonable price.

• Liked — great location
  • Disliked — no lift
  • Stayed May 2007, travelled with family

Cyprus
Reviewed 6 August 2008

First i would like to thank the management and staff for their friendliness and hospitality.
When we entered the apartment we where very pleasantly surprised since it was very clean and tidy and we did not need to ask for anything during our stay. All was provided without any extra charge.

It was a two bedroom apartment with one double bed and a single bed. Also a sofa that turn into a bed in the living room but we didn't use it. I went with my wife and 5 year old son and we payed for two persons rate since as stated in their policy children under 10 can stay free of charge using existing bedding. Very happy about that .

PROS:
+ After personal request they agreed on letting us check in earlier than standard policy.
+ Very clean and tidy apartment with clean towels and sheets.
+ No front desk reception but anytime you call the manager on his cell phone he will help you out straight away.
+ Privacy and security are very important to us and Easy Center Apartments offered just that.
+ Very quiet at night.
+ The apartment was equipped with EVERYTHING a family might need to stay there.To make short list of electrical appliances we had with NO extra charge for any of this:
Refrigerator, microwave, water boiler for coffee and tea, filter coffe machine, toaster, cable TV with 60+ channels (kids channels included), dvd player, alarm clock in the main bedroom, central heating (although we did not need it), vacuum cleaner, ironing board and iron.
+ Dishes, cups, glasses, cutlery ....all provided ..even cooking pans ..anything you might need to cook a home made meal.
+ 1 minute walking distance from supermarket, fruit market so you can shop and fill up your refrigerator for your entire stay .
+ 5 minutes walk from the central station. Located in the heart of Amsterdam you can go anywhere from there without ever using a taxi.

CONS:
+ With the exception of being able to see from some distance the old church, there is no view at all.
+ To many stair to walk up and down to the 3rd floor but well that's everywhere in Amsterdam i guess.
+ Could change linen more frequently.
+ Didn't like to clean up the apartment at 6 o clock in the morning before leaving but that was to avoid the 100 Euro we would have to pay a cleaner to that for us. This i believe is something that the management should reconsider since it is the only thing in our entire stay we did not like too much.

OVERALL:
Excellent value for money and will recommend Easy Center Apartments without any doubt to families and couples.
As for our self s ....we would risk going anywhere else now that we found theses apartments !

• Liked — Privacy, quite at night, safety, location, apartment quality
  • Disliked — Cleaning up before leaving.
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
2 Thank DennisCY79
kettering
Reviewed 1 June 2008

Me and my husband stayed here in are recent visit to amsterdam. the apartment was clean and spacious and the owner was really friendly person check in time was 3 oclock for the apartment but they let us check in early at 1.30 you meet up in a bar which is 1 minute walk from the apartment and the people in the bar are friendly to. we stayed on the top floor be aware the is no lift only stairs but will keep you fit .when you are in the apartment there is a lovely view over all the other roof tops and the sound of the church bell tunes.even though you are in the middle of the busiest part of warmoesstraat you hear no noise in the apartment as it is situated down a quite alley.it is a 5 minute walk to centraal station and dam square from here.i would go to these apartents again and would recommend to anyone

• Liked — Central location
  • Disliked — Stairs
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled as a couple
London
Reviewed 12 February 2008

Booked a two-bedroomed Easy Centre apartment via lovingamsterdam.com. Website clearly states it has two bedrooms, with one double bed and two singles, no sofabeds. On arrival, we were taken to an apartment with one bedroom (a double bed) and a sofabed in the living room. Not what we paid for!

We complained to the Easy Centre apartment manager, showing him a printout of the webpage which clearly advertises the apartment as having two bedrooms with one double bed, two single beds and zero sofabeds. He was extremely rude, not at all apologetic, telling us that if we weren't happy we should just leave (forfeiting our deposit). There were apparently no other apartments available. He refused to get an extra bed for us or refund us any money. Since this was late in the evening, being thrown out onto the streets was not an option for three young women. Hence we stayed.

The Easy Centre apartments themselves weren't bad - clean, safe, well furnished, well located. However, when you book and pay for a two-bedroom apartment with three beds, you expect to get two bedrooms and three beds! And you don't expect to be treated with rudeness and contempt when you complain.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Appalling customer service
  • Stayed February 2008, travelled with friends
7 Thank Graceful_Hedonist
crisAmsterdam, owner at Easy Centre Apartments Amsterdam, responded to this review, 5 August 2008
pitty that we wre not able to satisfied this clients. ,

Travellers are raving about these Amsterdam hotels

Monmouthshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 September 2007

After struggling to find a hotel in Amsterdam due to a massive conference there I ended up with Easy Centre Apartments. Meeting up with the owner in a bar to get the keys was a bit annoying as he was 30 minutes late. After eventually getting into the Studio Apartment I was pleasantly surprised, it was clean, in a central position and not much noise at all.
The bed was a bit hard and the pillows a bit thin, but that could happen anywhere, in short I would return again
I would perhaps have a different opinion of it being quiet if the gay sauna right across had been open!

• Liked — Quite nice to have your own apartment in the city
  • Disliked — Very thin mattress
  • Stayed September 2007, travelled solo
1 Thank nsewalessa
Leigh on Sea, Essex
Reviewed 31 July 2007

I stayed here in 2006 and loved it, great place. Liked it so much I booked it for this year, one stay in May with my mates and another booking for August for me and my girlfriend.
I booked back in February and after about 10 emails back and forward, finally got it booked. Anyway, 2 weeks before we go, I get an email explaining that they have double booked me and have cancelled my booking! THANKS! I now had 2 weeks to find a decent hotel/apartment that wasn't fully booked - not easy i tell you! I wrote back explaining that this now made it very difficult and is likely to ruin our holiday - I received a VERY rude reply from them, no apology what so ever and in the end they decided to cancel my August booking as well! Totally changed my opinion of them and showed them up to be the charlatans and Crooks they really are. Totally ignorant, the lot of them. STAY CLEAR OF THIS PLACE IF YOU WANT A NICE STAY IN AMSTERDAM. Holland is full of lovely people, unfortunately none of them work for Easy Apartments.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — The ignorant staff
  • Stayed May 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank tommygun303
New Jersey
Reviewed 10 July 2007

I had booked an apartment for myself and a friend for 4 nights in early Oct 2007 but I had to cancel my vacation entirely in May because of family reasons. I was still charged 140 euros even though I gave 5 months advance notice. While I'm sure the apartments are fine, this is a huge charge ($178 U.S.) considering I gave them so much advance notice. Most hotels or apartments allow you to cancel with no charge up to 90 days prior to arrival. Not very cool at all

• Stayed May 2007, travelled with friends