“Fantastic baking”
Review of De laatste Kruimel

De laatste Kruimel
Ranked #3 of 30 Bakeries in Amsterdam
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We called in twice here in 2 days - late lunch on Friday & early lunch on Saturday. Great selection of quiche, sandwiches (hot & cold) plus tarts for desserts - we were lucky on Saturday & got a seat on the balcony outside at the back overlooking a small canal, great atmosphere
Very friendly & helpful young staff

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Great pies and quiches. The cakes were outstanding. A couple of bakers with great talent for baking. Not to be missed on a visit to Amsterdam. What a pity the place is so small. Nevertheless it did not detract from the taste of the food. Needs a bit of fixing up, but the back veranda over the canal should not be taken away.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

The window entices you with a wide range of delicious-look sweet and savoury options to choose from. After some deliberating- we chose the pumpkin, blue cheese and almond quiche, and mushroom and wild one. Both were delicious and reasonable priced too

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We ended up going here for 3 of our 4 lunches in Amsterdam. Why? Because every single thing in this place is delicious - as in WORLD CLASS delicious. I kid you not. The quiches are beautiful (I'm a bloke, and I'm raving about quiche! I know!), the pies and sandwiches are ace, and the cakes… ZOMG THE CAKES! They have the best apple pie I've ever eaten in my life. Honestly. I've only been back a day and already I'm in mourning that I can't have a piece every day.

It's very simple - GO HERE! You won't be disappointed! :)

1  Thank Richardrocks
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

A local friend showed me this place last year. Since I go there every time I am in Amsterdam. On every visit I try a different dish. Great cakes, quiches and sandwiches. Great service.

1  Thank GilGul_13