“Good Night.”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Good Night.”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Had a free entry ticket from our hotel but if not it will cost you 5 euros. Plenty of entertainment on poker tables, machines etc. found some 50 cent machines around and came out 40 euros up.
Good night was had by all. Must dress nice otherwise they wont let you in.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank DevonCheekyMonkey

• Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Estero, FL
82 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“First time I actually won a little money in Europe”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We stopped by on a Saturday afternoon and had a nice time for an hour or so. We did not have to wait in a line and it wasn't crowded which helped. The decor was a bit dark and reminded me of every other casino in Europe I've ever been in.

The only difference between this casino and those is that the machines actually let me win a little here and there so I didn't feel like I was contributing to their building fund. We left 40 euros ahead and considered ourselves winners.

If I am going to gamble I'll go to Vegas but this was a nice way to spend an hour and I would go back if I I was in the area but I wouldn't make a special trip to do so.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank hopebh
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“meh”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

man, they dont have free drinks at the casino in amsterdam: bummer. I played some slots and wandered around- it would be fun with more people. the table games looked happenin, but i wasnt feelin it. its nice inside though, and id still go back!

Visited April 2014
5 Thank Bridget M
London, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“I left in profit, so it was an excellent visit!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

There was a distinct lack of poker, but the games that were there were fun, and more importantly, lucrative!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank nick a
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Ok but not the best holland casino”
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

We went into Holland casino Amsterdam to celebrate my partners birthday.

The line to get in was really long and you just seemed to be standing still. When we did get to the front the people at the cashier seemed to be more interested in chatting and joking with their colleagues than serving people. Now I have worked as a cashier before so I understand it can be boring etc but if it is really busy, get people through as quick as possible!

I have been to a couple of other Holland casino's and to be honest the service we received was a lot better at those ones than at this one. We got the try out package as we enjoy the variety in it, but we seemed to have a lot more difficulity in cashing it in at this casino and we were a lot more restricted with where we could use it than in the other places.

We had a ok night but I don't know if I would go back to this particular one

3 Thank Sarah P