I stayed at the Ibis Amsterdam City West for 3 nights with 2 other individuals. We had 2 rooms on the third floor. The staff was very helpful in terms of directions and bus passes to the city center (about a 15 min bus ride) as well as arranging my taxi to the airport for an early morning flight out of Amsterdam. We did not try the hotel breakfast as we headed into the city center each morning. Rooms were a decent size with a clean bathroom and large shower. The beds were very comfortable. We did not have any problems with noise. I enjoyed my stay but next time I would like to be a little closer to the city center. It was not hard to catch the bus at all as the stop is right outside the hotel. We bought a 2 day bus pass for about 22 euro. I would recommend this hotel if you're up to the 15 min travel time to the city center, as it was a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City West is a modern 3-star hotel located between the city center and the main business districts of Amsterdam. The hotel offers 180 rooms, a restaurant with bar and terrace and 24-hr snack service. The hotel is surrounded by free public parking (between 7pm and 9am during the week and all day long during the weekend). The bus stop to Amsterdam Central Station is in front of the door (runs 24-hrs a day). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR and TravelUp so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City West Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City West