Hotel Neutraal
US$137
US$448
US$423
  • Restaurant
XO Hotels Couture(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$95
Hotel Estherea(Amsterdam)
US$464
US$354
  • Room Service
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$186
  • Pool
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$366
US$240
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$116
US$263
US$248
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Well me and 3 of my friends stayed here for two nights to end a backpacking trip round Belgium and Holland, and this is what I could only describe as the pits ha! I've visted Amsterdam many times and stayed at some right bad places but this just topped it ha! I've travelled around so believe me when I say do not stay here. The value is crap. We paid 120 euros for a 4 bedroom with no shower or toilet and would not like to think of what has gone on in there. We wasn't assed though. We was there for one reason and that was to sleep. I just felt sorry for the man I saw checking in at reception with his wife. Its a dive. Don't stay there just for the sheer fact its a ripp off. I asked if they could look after our bags until we had to leave for our flight after check in and they said it would be 5 euros per person. Ha! Unbelievable. Amsterdam good as ever!

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 7 April 2011

just stayed at the hotel neutraal (amsterdam) for two nights and what a disappointment! we paid for a double room with a shower the rooms were discusing. the beds were really bad and the mattresses must be very old the shower was pointless water going everywhere no shower holder and cold running water. staff not very pleasent on welcome desk. our room also smelt really bad and the noise on a night time was unreal! all of all we did enjoy our stay but not at this hotel would NOT recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank phillips25
Reviewed 30 March 2011

I NEVER WRITE REVIEWS. NEVER. But when I walked into this room my first thought was "I have to warn others about this place." We payed 100 euros for ONE night (which seems low compared to what others have payed on this website) and we slept with our shoes and all clothes on. The shower was disgusting qnd the toilet was even worse. The website they have, has photos on it that must be from another hotel. The rooms are dark, the walls look like they have been puked, pissed and god-knows-what-elsed on and the thought that breakfast is "included" in the price makes me sick. If their "hotel rooms" look like this, I can't imagine what is in their food. THE LOCATION IS NOT WORTH THE BUG AND RAT INFESTED, FILTHY, UNCORFORT OF THIS HELL HOLE.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jamievegan
Reviewed 28 March 2011

One piece odvice if you are thinking of booking at the Hotel Neutraal....DON'T. I went with a couple of my firneds and as soon as we walked in we were seriously worried, the carept was the dirtiest I have ever seen and there were stains on the wall that resembles human feces. As soon as we got into our room we thought that it was something out of an horror film. Dirty sheets, shower hangin off the wall, not working of course and curtains struggling to stay on the rail. To make it worse we found that there was an hole in the wall near the TV and we also heard the sond of scratching on the skirting board during the night. Needless to say we decided to leave after just the one night, told the receptionist about the problems and we wanted our money back. Wehn we decided that wasnt going to happen we decided to cut our losses and find another hotel for the next two nights we were there. Didnt want to go into a great amount of detail about the vast amount of problems we had because I still find it upsetting and suddenly feel 'itchy' just thinking about it! one word sums this place up....Squalor!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank andrew3095
Reviewed 23 March 2011

You couldnt walk on the floor without shoes on, it was soggy. There was something that resembeled vomit on the walls. We went 4 days without showering, for fear of the disgusting group shower and washed outselves in the little sink. One morning, I accidentally spilled coffe and the bedding, I took it to them immediatly so It would not stain. They never gave me new bedding, so I slept without blankets for two nights after requesting more each morning. The worst part is, they overcharged me by $150 and have refused to credit the money back (since its out of the country I have no rights, so DONT use a credit card there!). I paid over $200 american dollars a NIGHT for a room for "3", that wasnt even big enough for one person. It was the most expensive hotel Ive ever booked. The website is BOGUS there is nowhere in the place that looks like the photos they have posted. RUN dont walk away from this place. It is in a good location, if thats all you care about.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple