Season Star Hotel
US$276
US$249
NH Hotels
  • Restaurant
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$117
  • Pool
XO Hotels Couture(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$104
US$362
US$271
US$260
US$228
  • Restaurant
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$100
  • Restaurant
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$156
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

If i could rate this 0 i would! Me and my partner stayed here beginning of may as a last resort as we hadn't booked anywhere in the dam for that night. Arrived at the hotel he wanted €70 for the room! As a last minute decision we just took it i guess it looked okish from the reception. The Chinese man gave us our keys and in the lift to the room we went. We arrived to our room pretty high up in the building, our toilet was in a room opposite our actual bedroom. We were given twin beds, the room smelt of smoke and we were told its not smoking it was like an ash tray. The carpet was a dusty red and had been torn and ripped from the sides. The bed and bedding smelt. The tv was from the 70s. The window had damp and mould was riddled in black. The bathroom with a crap shower smelt of piss like the previous people in the room had peed in there and hadn't been cleaned. We knew we wouldn't get anywhere else to stay so we decided to go out and get stoned in a local coffee shop so we could endure that place for the night. Me and my partner both slept fully clothed, it was noisy from the other guest must of been kids running around. Thank god it was for one night, reading the other reviews god knows what else what in that room that night with us. Don't waste any money here, make sure you book some where in advance! Worst place i have ever stayed and I've travelled a lot!

• Stayed: May 2014
6  Thank emz91_12
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Shocking hotel. Great location but that really is about it. I've seen cleaner and more modern homeless shelters than this. Maybe they don't keep it clean as they think itll get wrecked anyway, but to be honest it makes you want to mess it up even more, if modernised it'd probably stay like that

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Jeezyo
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I frequently travel throughout Europe as part of my job and on this trip - and I had the misfortune of having to stay at this hotel. 3 stars???? where did that come from? the room was tiny, dirty, the wardrobe was broken with the doors leaning on the bed AND the corner of the wardrobe was propped up with a wooden coat hanger! half of the room wasn't vacuumed and there was a clear border of dust where the cleaners couldn't be bothered to clean. There was bubble gum stuck on the side of the wardrobe, the sink was cracked and you had to be an expert in yoga to use the toilet. The "hot" water was mildly tepid and trickled out of the shower. There was dirt and grime all over the light switches and plug sockets, the velux window didn't close, the saloon style doors to the "bathroom" went out of fashion in the 80's and should of stayed there!!
I didn't stay long enough or was brave enough to stay for their breakfast! My van's accommodation was 5* in comparison and it would of been more comfortable if I stayed in that for the night!! On a plus note, I did make friends with some friendly cockroaches though was very scared of being raped in the night by a gang of rats - do yourself a favour, this place charges the same rate as the Ibis hotel just round the corner - go there and have a good night's sleep without the worry of catching something contagious!!

Room Tip: Go to the Ibis hotel - same rates and your stay will be memorable for the right reasons!!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Cornelius555
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I have been traveling for the last 5 years non-stop. I have lived out if hotels during that time. Most of the hotels are either 3 or 4 star hotels. I have been ill for a while and have remained in this hotel for over a week. Since it is winter there are a lot of available hotels, ( I have spent a lot of time here in Amsterdam and have stayed in closed to a hundred of the hotels so I know what to expect), still I have opted to stay here.mall of the previous reviews here are over a year old. Perhaps they remodeled at least the part of the hotel where my room is located. The hotel over all seems clean, and not signs of the mice that were mentioned in other reviews. There is an elevator and it is bigger than other ones at some of the other hotels in Amsterdam. The room is not large but larger than some. I have to full size suit cases and there is adequate space for them. As for the view, it is a street view and no different than 99% of the hotels in the city. As a matter of fact I pride myself in taking good arty photos and from my window the sun reflecting off of the trolley tracks and the interesting spires at on the horizon made a decent photo. The staff is Chinese, which I personally like because I have spent a lot of time and China and have acquired a strong appreciation for the culture. Regardless, the staff has been very nice. Since I have been ill and in my room there were times I could did not go down in the morning to extend my stay. They came to my room and handled the extension from my room. The location is as good as it gets in Amsterdam. Everything it right out side the front door. Down side, the price for winter is high. But checking on line it seems to be true for the entire city. I usually don't right review but after reading the negative reviews that were listed I fet I had to rectify the misinformation. As I said, maybe there was remodeling done. When I stay in a hotel the reviews are as important as what the hotel's own description, so to me I see negative reviews to be important advice to avoid the hotel. In this case that is wrong and the reviews are unfairly damaging, so this is an update that returns a little fairness to what the reviews have taken away.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Gareth P
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Unless you like to sleep with mice in your room avoid this hotel. VERY dirty and we saw 2 MICE in our room they came crawling in under the broken door that wouldnt close properly. when we went to the reception to tell him he wasnt at all surprised and told us if we werent happy to leave. it was 2:00 am and we had no where else to go on a saturday nite where all the hotels were full and we didnt feel like walking the streets in the train station area so we stayed and put towels to block the holes in the door. Can u believe they refused to reimburse us.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends