See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

My husband & I had pre-booked so stayed for 3 nights. The bed had clean bedding. However, there the positive comments end. Both the room & bathroom reeked of something very unpleasant, perhaps marijuana smoke - to the extent I felt sick. There were no toiletries provided. No room service occurred throughout the 3 days. We had to beg for toilet paper on a daily basis & got an indignant surprised response. There were piles of rubbish under the bed - the room had obviously not been cleaned before our arrival.
There were no tea & coffee facilities & a rule of no food or drink allowed in rooms. They sold tea & coffee in the lobby for £2.
The hotel was in a good location & had a lot of potential. With a little maintenance & attention to basic cleanliness, it could provide a very different positive experience.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Im just back from this hotel and i never leave reviews on these sites however this time i felt i had to, On first arriving the hotel all looked fine and staff was nice soon as i payed the money the staff attitude changed, I went to sleep quickly and didnt notice anything until the next day bed bugs were crawling all over the bed and walls, Mouse traps under the bed, I complained at reception was told basically to leave the hotel i demanded my money or least half back i was told no,The staff told me the bedbugs wont kill me and i should just be quiet .. So i left my luggage and went for a coffee to try other hotels once returning to collect my luggage i noticed my gifts i purchased for family and friends were missing. the bedbugs crawl your skin, Im covered in bite marks, I was screamed at by the staff. This place needs closed down. Please do not book this hotel .Its not a base to put just put your head this place is HELL..

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mary A
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We were 2 couples and we booked 2 rooms for the weekend. When we got at the hotel the main ight at my room was not working, I ask at the reception to have the light changed and the guy at reception was struggling to talk because the receptionists do not speak English at this hotel but I understood that he was trying to tell me that I should use the bedside light because was not possible to change the light bulb, I asked to speak with the manager but there was no manager there. I went to have a shower and the shower did not drain the water, in 5 minutes the water was spreading all over the room and my friends that was staying at the bedroom bellow us had their bathroom flooded as well because the water from my bathroom started to drop through their bathroom light and soon they had no light on their bathroom. Again I went to the reception to ask to be put in another and after half an hour of complain and trying to find a solution for our problem, I was told that there was nothing that they could do. They gave some towels to put on the floor to try to stop the water coming from the bathroom but it did not help, we had to stay in a wet and cold room for the whole weekend paying £150 per night. I felt frustrated, angry and extorted because we paid £150 per night to stay in a PIGSTY. The hotel is DIRTY, COLD, POOR SERVICE, NOT ENGLISH SPEAKERS, NO MANAGER, A LOT SMALLER THAN IT SHOWS ON THE PIC.

DO NOT BOOK HERE UNLESS YOU WANT TO DESTROY YOUR MOOD DURING YOUR HOLIDAY!

I am now in a process of claiming my money back for breach of contract!

DO NOT PUT YOURSELF ON THE SAME SITUATION AS WE WERE!

I hope that this review helps the travelers.

Do trust the positive reviews as they seem to be very dodgy and probably they write the good reviews themselves!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ReEdinburgh
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Had a two night stay in this hotel recently, Pleasant place kept clean and tidy.
Booked a room with a private bathroom which includes toilet shower and sink.Stayed in a double room bed was very comfortable and room is fitted with a TV. Hotel is a 2 minute walk from the central station, and a 5/10 walk from central Amsterdam shopping, redlights etc...
Would definitely come back here as it is so close to everything, Staff are very welcoming and answer any questions needed if you are arriving before 3pm your luggage can be left with the hotel to look after.

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank meganhaddock05
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here 12-14 sept 2017 person on duty was very rude and stunk of weed..we was overcharged and the hotel didn't want to know about refunding us. We stayed in room 104 had bugs crawling all over the walls had a RAT trap just under the bed!!!! No toilet paper had to go to reception seemed too much trouble for them to give us any and no soap either.. stains on carpet room just felt dirty hotel very grotty not nice at all.we paid €214 for 2 nights would have been better off sleeping on a bench in train station or airport and saved our money... Do not stay here

Date of stay: September 2017