“Clean, delicious and flavorful”
Review of JUICE & SALAD - CLOSED

JUICE & SALAD
Price range: US$12 - US$24
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Description: JUICE & SALAD is a juice- and saladbar in Amsterdam. With a large range of, mostly organic, fruit and vegetable types we freshly prepare juices, salads, sandwiches, soups, yoghurts and hot drinks on the spot. Drop by in our shop and be surprised by the worldwide variety of fresh and healthy products!
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I was tipped off to this place from a friend of a friend of a Dutchman and boy am I happy about it. I really enjoy eating clean, healthy food. The juice combos are great and can be had as a smoothie which I highly recommend. Next the Oriental Salad is tasty and packed with flavor, plus you can add quinoa too (or some other grains). For me this is the perfect afternoon lunch spot or a great juice/smoothy to power up your day. Not to mention the selection of awesome and healthy snacks on the go.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

After staying for several days in Amsterdam and enjoying the usual cheese, bread and pancakes...my husband and I began craving the healthier food we normally eat at home. We wanted a really good SALAD and maybe some healthy juices, and we were looking for something that was very vegetarian friendly. A quick google search brought up Juice & Salad Cafe which we promptly rode a tram to. The menu dazzled with salad and sandwich options that were chock full of healthy vegetables and mouthwatering cheeses, healthy dressings and large portions of all of the above.
I ordered a beet salad with arugula on top of some sprouted rice, and my husband enjoyed a big glass of fresh juice with a smoked salmon sandwich.
In this big city, with so many options...we ended up going to Juice & Salad 3 more times on the trip. If that doesn't tell you how delicious it was... then I don't know what will.
We always make a point to eat here, whenever we stop by our favorite city.

1  Thank alexandrianolandia
Reviewed 6 March 2014

We had breakfast here one morning and the menu is limited but good. I had an open faced sandwich of fabulous artisan brown bread with a slice of Dutch cheese with small basil leaves on top.With freshly squeezed orange juice and good coffee it was a lovely breakfast which set me up for the day.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

If you want to eat quite quickly and something natural J&S is a very good choice.
I'll go there of course next time in Amsterdam!

Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Pity I could not try anything else, but the juice was perfect with really "juicy" vegetables. Ask it with a lot of ginger. Nice solution for who, as me, misses health food outside home.