“Great place for lunch in Amsterdam”
Review of A Table Amsterdam - CLOSED

A Table Amsterdam
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A TABLE is a lunchroom, epicerie and catering where you can ask for anything in French! it is about having healthy, daily menu, and a nice moment. Our cafe is open from 8h30 to 6 pm in the week, and saturday sunday a bit later ;-)We would love to have you there for a lunch, brunch or more !
Reviewed 30 December 2013

So great to change the Ham and Kaas by a "croque monsieur" at a Table. The place is really charming, exotic for french people visiting Amsterdam and delightful for non french looking for french atmosphere. On top there are regular activities organised such as wine tasting and kids cooking workshops. "la patrone" is very nice, always willing to tell the story of her products and answer every questions about life as a French in Amsterdam.
Just go there for a breakfast, a coffee or a lunch for a rest or to discover Amsterdam just after the canal belt.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

This is a real French café, with nice food and very nice service. It was like enjoying a wonderful lunch in my own living room. Bon appetit!

Reviewed 3 May 2013

I am a French national living in NL for 5 years and when I discovered A Table I was thrilled but afraid at the same time. So many 'French' places in Ams...
But Eleonore (the owner) is the best, i saw the products I was eating when I was a kid ! The bread is truly french, as is the wine.
They are uber friendly and will go a long way to satisfy you. I strongly recommend !

Reviewed 11 February 2013

This is a lovely little place to spend a couple of hours on a lazy day day to enjoy your excellent brunch. The staff is nice and the music creates a very nice atmosphere. Oh, and the food is also very nice. It's just outside of the real city center but it's definitely worth the walk.

1  Thank Tomek1383
Reviewed 24 December 2012

we didn't book breakfast at our hotel but in stead we brunched at 'a table'. The staff is very friendly, the food is great (croissants and baguettes still warm), ...
A brunch is 17 euro's per person. You get a coffee, a baguette, an orange juice, a croissant, a scrambled or soft boiled eg and a dessert (youghourt). Our opinion is that it's a little pricy for the things you get. My partner asked for a scrambled egg with smoked salmon, which was great but I asked for a soft boiled egg. First they served me almost a hard boiled eg so I asked to get another. No problem ... the second egg was almost raw so I gave it up and return the egg.
Afterall, a so - so experience but we are sure, if they improve a bit, it will be top!