“So Much Better Than A Hotel”
other travellers have booked this property
dining / kitchen
shower / bath tab
Detail
9 streets at the corner
The neighborhood
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
3daisys
Central California
“So Much Better Than A Hotel”
Reviewed 16 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Smadar and Martin are perfect hosts. Loft was roomy, bathroom was well appointed and the kitchen was stocked with everything we needed. The location could not be any better than this. When we come back to Amsterdam we will definitely stay here.

m1210murr...
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent apartment and location”
Reviewed 31 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

All the best things we read on the review was spot on. Having the basic things sorted such as towels, shower gel etc, cooking ingredients such as salt pepper oil etc was all there.
comfortable apartment and great communication from smadar and marti. Thanks again for a great time.

Andrew_x0...
San Diego, California
“Perfect Condo in The Jordaan”
Reviewed 22 October 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

In August 2017 I made my first big international trip to the Netherlands by myself. I found this nice little rental on TripAdvisor and arrived on a Sunday afternoon. The owners Smadar and Martin were out of town but their friend Peter was there to welcome me and show me around. The condo was clean, fresh towels and linens, the kitchen was stocked with snacks and drinks and the wifi was working properly. The neighborhood was quiet and I had no trouble falling asleep at night. I walked around the city quite a bit and found this location to be quite central to everything. Nightlife areas around Marnixstraat and Leidseplein was about a 10 minute walk, and I felt totally safe walking back to the condo around 12am. There were plenty of excellent dining options around this neighborhood, with "Pancakes Amsterdam" on Berenstraat being my favorite (I ate here just about every morning for Dutch Pancakes.)
Overall I loved staying at this condo and I thank Smadar and Martin for hosting me!
Andrew

Your age range 25-34
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Amsterdam apartment for family of four”
Reviewed 6 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

This Amsterdam apartment was more than we could have hoped for. Perfect location, lovely owners, and everything we could have needed for a comfortable visit. This was a first visit to Amsterdam for three of the four members of our family and we all fell in love with the city and hope to return soon. When we do, we'll be reaching out to Martin and Smadar again in the hopes that their apartment is available. The apartment was in the best location to walk to all the major sights and a great spot to relax in the evenings. The Jordaan neighborhood has great restaurants and our hosts gave us fantastic recommendations. I only wish we had small suitcases - the stairs to the apartment are narrow but worth the climb. Thank you for your warm Netherlands hospitality!

LisaAllen...
Blackburn, United Kingdom
“The perfect apartment”
Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My first trip to this beautiful city, we went as a family, my husband and I and our son. The apartment had everything we needed and was a good size for three adults. The location is perfect with everything you could wish for near by and with a lovely atmosphere.
The host Martin was waiting to greet us and was very helpful and welcoming. Would definitely consider a return visit.

Whitney52
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
“Awesome apartment, fabulous location, wonderful hosts!”
Reviewed 28 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Located in the Jordaan neighborhood, we were impressed with how easy it was to walk anywhere and everywhere! The apartment was stocked with everything we needed, the hosts could not have been kinder or more attentive to our needs. This was our first long stay in Amsterdam and just knowing that the hosts were happy to answer our questions, offer great advice and help us in any way possible made for an exceptional vacation. We hope to return very soon to this beautiful apartment!!

Gillian F
“Perfect apartment in the heart of Amsterdam”
Reviewed 15 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

What a lovely place to stay in Amsterdam. We arrived on a cold winter's evening to a toasty warm apartment and an equally warm welcome from Peter. Wine and chocolates were waiting for us, a lovely touch. All the basics like coffee and tea were there too. The apartment is really well equipped with everything you could need and some thoughtful additions like a couple of umbrellas. The bed and the sofa bed are really comfortable and there are loads of towels.

The area around the apartment is really interesting and beautiful with lots of places to eat. We had a delicious meal in Venus and Adonis just around the corner. There is a good quality supermarket 5 minutes walk away which stays open until 10pm each evening. Hazenstraat itself is a peaceful street and not at all touristy. But you can be in Dam Square after a 20 minute walk The bus from the airport drops you 5 minutes away from the apartment which is a bonus and makes the transfer easy.

So if you are looking for a lovely place to stay in a great part of the city I would thoroughly recommend this apartment. We had a magical weekend in the snowy city.

Management Response
16 Feb 2017
Dear Gilliam,
Thanks for the wonderfull review. Its pitty we didn't meet, but we knew Peter to be a perfect host.
Hope to meet you in the hear future,
Smadar & Martin
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;