“Amazing Place”

Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: The Conservatorium hotel offers guests access to the hotel's Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre, which spans over a 1000m² and offers everything from oriental massage, a whirlpool, Hammam, sauna, Watsu pool and relaxation areas, through to a gigantic indoor swimming pool.
Sarasota, Florida, United States
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Amazing Place”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

The two ladies that we worked with were just amazing Carina being one of them, both ladies were very professional and made the whole experience fantastic The reception staff were great too.
The treatments were great and the ladies explained everything as they went along. It was a very relaxing place and we really enjoyed everything, it all ended just so quickly.
Would defo go back to this place when visiting again.

Visited October 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
“really good SPA”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I really had a great experience in the spa of the Consevatorium hotel. Everything is very clean, looks very new! The ambiance is great, one of the best places in Amsterdam to relax!
I had a great massage by Carina, she really is a professional!

High service, good sauna's, very clean

“Incredible”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I just came back from the spa and gym. Didn't wasn't quite what I expected, I was literally amazed. First, I had a personal training, where I had a pretty hard time. After a small warm up, I had several strength exercises for an hour from a personal training who explained everything very well. My overall conclusion of the gym; it was clean and sober and has just the right material for a good work-out.

After the training, I took to time relax in the spa, where 'health' is the keyword. Everything you wish for was present. From large, soft towels and bathrobes to dried nuts and fruit. Everything to make you relaxed and 'zen'. I enjoyed the swimming pool, jacuzzi, hamam, watsu pool and sauna in the best possible way. All the facilities where clean and beautifully set-up, with marble and glass doors and large rainshowers from the ceiling. There was even a lounge with a fairplace, where you could relax and read magazines.

In short: I truly recommend this spa, with first a PT-session and afterwards a nice time in the spa.

Visited August 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“akasha a great way to get away from it all”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

If you want to relax and unwind but not go out of the city. Akasha is the place to go...
get your well deserved rest and re charge your inner self.....

Visited June 2013
1 Thank alex r
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“serene spa, lovely pool, excellent trainers and gym”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

We had a great afternoon at Akasha, started with a workout in the state of the art gym, assisted by the very professional trainers who knew exactly when to stay in the background and when to assist. I saw that a small private yoga class was given, something for another time. After that a refreshing swim in the perfectly designed swimming pool, a great massage and we ended in the hammam. the atmosphere is serene and luxurious at the same time. I will visit more frequently !!!

Visited June 2013