“Excellence personified!”

Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: The Conservatorium hotel offers guests access to the hotel's Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre, which spans over a 1000m² and offers everything from oriental massage, a whirlpool, Hammam, sauna, Watsu pool and relaxation areas, through to a gigantic indoor swimming pool.
New Orleans, Louisiana
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellence personified!”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I was staying at a hotel near Centraal but chose this place because it was recommended on tripadvisor! Thank goodness I did: it was SPECTACULAR! Wonderful atmosphere, attentive staff and the massage was superb! Next time I visit Amsterdam I plan on staying at the Conservatorium Hotel so that I can utilize the facilities to their fullest extent! GREAT POOL!!!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Kelder S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Barcelona, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Paradise in Amsterdam”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

if you want to relax or to work out after a long day at work this is the place to be! the Spa is beautiful; sauna, hammam, pool, area relax! The team is very friendly and the manager Tim is a professional!
A must in Amsterdam!

Visited April 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great day at the spa”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We were staying in an apartment and decided to spend a day at a spa to relax. Both my husband and I had a 75 minutes treatment and we spent time in the spa before and after our treatments. The treatments were excellent (I had the 7 chakra treatment) the staff were well trained and this was one of the best spa treatments I have ever had. The pool area was good and we thoroughly enjoyed our day.

2 Thank Anna H
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Outstanding treatment....”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

As mentioned in the title, my recent visit to Akasha Wellbeing Center was an amazing experience. Located in the most beautiful hotel of Europe, it's a true gem in the Old-South district in Amsterdam.
It was certinly an outstanding treatment when it comes to the actual massage (a combination of classic Swedish and Thai) as well as the overall way I was treated by the entire Akasha Spa team.
Very pleasant surroundings; calm, peacefull, candles all around, and very professional and well trained staff.
Understandably this place is a magnet to the rich and famous (Dutch as well as international). Wasn't lucky to spot one though.
Keep it up Akasha team and I will be back soon...

Leknes, Norway
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“great day at the spa.”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Booked treatments for me and my pregnant wife at this spa. The Spa is high class and quite expensive, but worth every cent.

They have a great selection of treatments, and also offer a prenatal massage, perfect for my pregnant wife.

I had the classic swedish massage, and had a very proffesional masseuse, who made the treatment very comfortable.