“A fabulous Amsterdam apartment and lovely hosts”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
HappyTrav...
Sydney, Australia
“A fabulous Amsterdam apartment and lovely hosts”
Reviewed 15 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My sister and I stayed in this apartment for 3 days and I wish we'd had longer! The location was perfect - within walking distance to great restaurants & bars and all the attractions of central Amsterdam, but in a lovely quiet neighbourhood. The hosts were wonderful and have thought of everything to make the apartment a comfortable home away from home. They also had great suggestions for things to do, places to eat etc and provided access to an app 'Concierge' which we downloaded to our phones to help with navigation around Amsterdam. I can't wait to go back with my husband and will definitely try to book here again!

alex31201...
Sydney, Australia
“great apartment in a beautiful neighbourhood”
Reviewed 10 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The apartment was clean and really nicely decorated with everything we needed to make our stay comfortable and pleasant. There were even some snacks and drinks left for us, and the ability to make a good cup of coffee in the apartment was very much appreciated! The neighbourhood is beautiful, with plenty of places nearby to have a nice meal. The walk to the centre was quick, easy and very pleasant. The super friendly owners made the check in and out process a breeze, and as they were right next door, they were there in case we needed anything which was also great! Overall, we loved our stay here and would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting amsterdam!

OliviaHan...
“So amazing!”
Reviewed 25 November 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We managed to grab a short weekend here after a cancellation and it was so lovely. The most amazing, friendliest welcoming, really made us feel at home. Great size, so cleanly and just out right amazing. Planning to come back soon.

KLM123
Sydney
“My quiet home in Amsterdam”
Reviewed 22 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

In the best position, this apartment is close to the heart of Amsterdam. I felt safe and comfortable staying here on my own. Warm, comfortable, stylish, ideal space. I will come back again soon with my husband and small son. Any more than 3 would be uncomfortable.

I stayed in apartment 1 (I think) anyway, the one upstairs.

The amazing:

Location, just perfect

Peaceful, so very quiet!

Hosts: Jan is a lovely fellow and so so helpful. wonderfully warm on introduction then leaves you to your own world, while welcoming you to call at any time if you need help.

Cat: if you love cats there is one next door and you may be lucky enough to see him. He will look at you suspiciously until you say 'hey puss' then he will come running over with lots of purring.

Seriously, everything you need. Make your own dinner, chill on your own lounge.

Worth taking into account:

On the same floor there is a smoker and the smell is evident in the hallway. It comes just a little into the apartment but it didn't bother me. I put a towel down at the door to stop any smell coming in.

No views so to speak and is just a few metres across from another apartment with direct views into each others' abodes. However I did realise that an open home and window is quite standard in Amsterdam. People don't worry too much if they see others through the window!

However there is a lovely light from the adjoining deck which is owned by a separate property.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Perfect comfort
Liked least: Slight smell of cigarette smoke from neighbour (but I am sensitive)!
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
23 Oct 2016
Hi Kerren, thanks for your review and stay with us!
We enjoyed accommodating you!
Jenny R
Lomita
“Highly recommend!”
Reviewed 17 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Located in a quiet area in a small side street right off a canal - the apartment was a haven to come home to at the end of a busy day. Close to a grocery store, walkable to everything you want to see, and so nice inside. The washing machine was a huge plus. But by far the best thing about the Palm Apartment was the two Jans - so helpful, funny, and kind. Thank you, Jan x 2!!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Management Response
18 Sep 2016
Jenny, thanks for your stay and nice review, we enjoyed meeting you!
Dawne676
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely location”
Reviewed 15 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

I visited Amsterdam with my husband for a long weekend and stayed at Palm Apartments for 3 nights. It was easy to find from the central station as Jan had sent me a really useful app to use when I had booked.
The apartment was spotless and felt very welcoming. We felt right at home straight away. Jan had provided welcoming drinks and sat with us for 10 minutes to explain directions and useful tips.
We cooked breakfast in the apartment as it was very well equipped.
We would stay here again for sure!

B S
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Nice place nice owner”
Reviewed 11 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

I spent three days here it's a very nice apartment ,we were welcomed by the owner who was very nice and helpful on places to eat and drink .there was a welcome pack with free soft drinks ,beer and water plenty of tea and coffee and Dutch biscuits .the apartments got everything you need iron washing machine dish washer and much more I would recommend this place to anyone who's going to Amsterdam

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;