“Great Pies, Great Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pieminister - CLOSED

Pieminister
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Description: website should help you
Crayford, United Kingdom
“Great Pies, Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2013

I was looking for somewhere to eat by myself and stumbled across the Pieminister. I had the free ranger which was chicken, ham, leeks and a light cheese sauce with mash. It was amazing!!! A great crust and bucketloads of filling. Once finished I then enjoyed a cappucino and read my book in what is a very relaxed environment. I thought it was very reasonably priced and I will be seeking this out on my next trip to Amsterdam!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank LauraMcG17

• Greek first
Elkton, Maryland
“The name drew me closer, looking at the pies sold me”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2013

I wanted to write this tonight! While I still remembered how great lunch was. My wife and I were looking for something different and stumbled on this place. The Trip Advisor sticker on the door helped me open the door and the smells from inside made me step closer to the counter. Yummy English looking pies all lined up ready for some mushy peas and taters. Had to say that the girls behind the counter looked tired as they must sell these by the truck load. There is beer,soft drinks and coffee if you want. We ordered the Irish pie to share and were in a fight for the last bite. Not sure about dinner but this was a great lunch spot.

• Visited March 2013
Tilburg
“Very British, very good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2013

Excellent pies, made with locally sourced (in England) and organic ingredients! We will most definitely come back to this place in Amsterdam, highly recommended!

• Visited February 2013
Saint-Petersburg, Russia
“Excellent handmade pies”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2013 via mobile

Would you like to get something to eat during a day, that's the place to do it. Both meat and sweet pies are very tasty!

Nijmegen, Netherlands
“nomnomnom”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2012

Came across this restaurant on my way from my hotel to Waterstones, and since I always wanted to try a pie but never had one whilst on holiday in the UK I decided I wanted to have one of these instead. And I was glad I did because I really enjoyed it.

I had a funghi chicken pie with gravy&mash takeout which was lovely, very tasting and very filling! Would definately eat there again

• Visited December 2012