Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
  • Bar/Lounge
Ambassade Hotel(Amsterdam)
  • Restaurant
2,135 results
All reviewsmarcel wandersalice in wonderlandbluespoon restaurantpublic librarycomplimentary winecanal view roomnine streetsmini barbeautiful hotelanne frank houseperfect locationvan gogh museumdam squarelobbysinkwallpapercity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Solid, solid hotel. Beautifully designed, extremely modern and everyone was very helpful. The free coffee and wine happy hours were wonderful touches and the location was perfect for my wife and I. We don't typically splurge on hotels when we travel but this was worth every single cent.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EricSeidman
GM-AndazAMS, General Manager at Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear EricSeidman,
I am very happy to read your lovely review about your stay at our hotel. I am very happy that you choose our hotel for your stay in Amsterdam.
Be back soon!
Toni
General Manager - Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Excellent hotel, staff and food. We used points and $$ to pay for the room and also have Diamond status so that made it very good value-wise, with the bigger room and free brekky. I found it a bit hard to find the hotel but once there you are in the real heart of local Amsterdam and it's nice. Note: The views outside your windows are the local streets and alleyways of AMS, not canals and big panoramas. To me this was just fine. To others it may not be so great. So do not go there for the views.

Dear Johanna F,
first of all, thank you for being a loyal Hyatt guest and, for using your Gold Passport points to stay with us!
I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and yes, our hotel is nestled in the old center of Amsterdam where the streets are narrow and the allyways are long. Yet, on the higher floors you have quite some nice views onto the canals or, in the second building, the view goes into our naturally grown garden.
I would be very happy to welcome you back very soon!
Toni
General Manager - Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Immaculate hotel with a laid back atmosphere reflecting and matching Amsterdam perfectly. Easy access to the trams and all areas of the City. Polite, pleasant and conversant staff and always with a smile. Breakfast was fantastic and a great start to the day. Recommended.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We loved the Andaz- beautiful room, very modern and comfortable. Terrific location, close to everything we wanted to see. Nice staff- we felt at ease when we stepped in the door. Just be aware of all the bicycles in Amsterdam!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We had a 3 night break here and all i can say was that it was amazing. The hotel was beautiful, really clean (I did not need to use my own pillow!) and in a perfect location. The breakfasts and dinner we had in the hotel was lovely. The staff at the hotel were the nicest i have ever come across, they were so helpful and friendly. I could not fault it in any way. Any negative comments should be ignored. Thanks Andaz for making my 40th birthday getaway so good.

1  Thank Nikkiannhill