“Good coffee, and loved the ambiance”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #11 of 146 Coffee & Tea in Amsterdam
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Neighbourhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Can always count on Starbucks for great coffee. While I drink my coffee black, bold and a large cup (a Venti back home in NY), I don't care for regular espresso. I will drink an Americano, but it is not always easy to find a decent cup. Went here my first morning in Amsterdam - coffee was really good, staff were friendly and helpful, and the ceiling in this place was amazing. Story of the renovation is very interesting. During the week, tried other places and did find that coffee in the Netherlands was good at most of them, but I always enjoy a Starbucks coffee.

1  Thank themice

Reviewed 16 June 2014

When you are looking for a decent coffee Starbucks is a place you know you can depend on. It may not be the best ever coffee but it is a brew that you know you will at least appreciate and here in Amsterdam was certainly no exception. Always a reliable fall back when having difficulty finding a good coffee.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

It is funny to recommend a Starbucks branch, but when you need coffee, wifi and quiet surroundings this is where you look. This branch has very nice staff, and nobody bothered us even though we stayed for hours.
This was the reason it became our favorite place to work after a long day.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

This was situated close to our hotel so we visited more than once.

The decor inside was different to anything I have ever seen before and it added to the atmosphere inside.

The staff were friendly and I felt that they deal with tourists (& English language) very well.

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Huge cups of coffee. Great hangout. The Decore is fantastic, unlike any other Starbucks I have seen. Lots of young people in a great central location.

1  Thank Neutronboy