“Delicious real Thai!!”
Review of Songkran

Songkran
Reserve with
Songkran is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #799 of 4,134 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Jordaan
Reviewed 14 December 2013

This place has fantastic Thai food. Some of the best I've had outside Thailand and reasonable prices. It is pretty tiny and nothing fancy but delicious. We had soup, papaya salad, pad thai, a curry and 3 beers for about $50 Euros. Big portion sizes. Definitely worth a visit!!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

I've talked about writing reviews on restaurants in the past but this one has moved me to write my first review. This a great family run Thai restaurant, it's great for casual dinning. I've been to many Thai restaurants in Vancouver and this one is comparable. It's just a few minutes out of the city centre but is worth the effort for affordable good Thai food. I hope this place succeeds and is here the next time I visit Amsterdam.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

During our stay in Amsterdam, we ate at this restaurant twice, tasty, authentic, all around great. We tried six different dishes and each one one was superb.

Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

We crossed by the resturent and it looked noce so we went in. It end up to be one of the beat thai restuarnts ive been with an amaing food and great service!

Reviewed 26 May 2013

I'm not very knowledgeable about Thai cuisine, but based on this visit I'm going to try to discover more.
Jointly run by Dutchman host/front of house and his Thai wife, the chef, each of the 7 dishes chosen by our party of 4 were simply delicious.
Amongst the best we're Kai Pas Priew Prauw (Minced Chicken), Moe Pad King Pork Slices, Phad Thai Noodles and Massaman Kai Curry. (Spelling?)
As I said I am no expert, but these dishes, according to my son, are as authentic as they come and seemed to be made with very fresh ingredients.
Very reasonable prices.
Friendly and helpful service.
Highly recommended.