“Very friendly breakfast spot”

Croissanterie Friends
Ranked #1,436 of 3,806 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Cafe, European
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
chicago
“Very friendly breakfast spot”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Good coffee, smoothies and toasties and sandwiches. A really great spot to start the day with very friendly, sunny staff and a local feel.

Visited July 2013

Edmonton, Canada
“Just the right place for morning coffee and croissant”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

In spite of not very nice whether, I enjoyed morning coffee and croissant on the patio. The neighbourhood is nice and quite and it seems that other people who had their morning coffee know each other and come regularly. Although there was only one waiter nobody waited long to be served. Most of them know each other by the name, they wanted to know my name and when I came next morning everybody was calling me by my name like we know each other for years. I felt very comfortable.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank DottoreK
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful local breakfast spot”
Reviewed 10 January 2013

We stopped in here for a quick breakfast one morning as it was right across the canal from our apartment we were staying in and it did not disappoint. Very friendly server who helped us with any question we had. I got the espanol toastie and it was perfectly prepared and tasted amazing. When its not too cold or windy its very nice to sit at the tables out front and just watch Amsterdam move about in front of you. Even the other customers who seemed to be locals at the place were very friendly and even said goodbye to us as they were leaving. If you are in the area, its a great little spot to catch a great meal. Also, from what I am told, their full blown restaurant next door, Foodism, is amazing.

• Visited December 2012