“Awesome massage”
Review of Kwik Fix Massage

Kwik Fix Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Kwik Fix Massage is focused on providing you with professional and traditional Chinese body and foot massage to help you feel relaxed and enjoy your life after one day’s work or a long travel in the city.Do you feel stressful, tired or exhausted, or just have back pain, neck pain, leg pain, shoulder pain, arm pain, foot pain or muscle pain? If you want to feel better and relaxed, you need to try our professional and traditional Chinese massage. Kwik Fix Massage provides you with professional masseur, relaxing music, clean, quiet and comfortable place.
Naperville, IL
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Awesome massage”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Booked a 90 minute massage for 61 Euro for my wife and myself the day before the massage. Very massage for 60 minutes and I opted for the 30 minute foot reflexology because we have been putting on miles seeing the city. I feel wonderful after the massage and so does my wife. The therapist seemed genuinely happy when I tipped her 10 Euro. Not sure if it is customary to tip for this service but I felt she earned it. I would recommend Kwik Fix to anyone. I would have given 5 stars if there were private rooms. They have curtains between guests. I knew this going in however.

2 Thank Brucrew

Brisbane, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Excellent traditional massage at reasonable prices”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

My mother and I stopped by this place after reading reviews on tripadvisor; and we were so glad we did! We left after a 60min massage feeling refreshed and our aches soothed! Very professional service, and skilled masseuses that adjusted their techniques to your needs! All for a very reasonable price! Higly recommended!

4 Thank FlyingKangaroo89
The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Will definitely go back again!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Went to get an hour massage but it was so nice that I slept through the whole session.The owner and the masseur were very friendly and talkative.I am definitely going back again.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank sarams8
Galway, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Best spent €22 of our trip,”
Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

My partner and I had 30 minute back/head/arm massage, it was magic! The place is clean and the staff are fantastic and really know their stuff. If you want to unwind after a busy day walking/site seeing this is just what you need. Keep up the good work, :)

3 Thank Kelford10
Tigsnpoo24
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Really Good Massage, Reasonably Priced”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

We went here after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor, and we were not disappointed. After walking around Amsterdam for a few days we were both in need of a good massage to relieve the tension and get rid of all the knots! Both my husband and I had a 45min massage, and they were great. Afterwards We both felt very relaxed and ready to do more walking.
The venue is clean and the staff are professional. They take care to make you feel comfortable and ensure that you get what you want out of the massage. Time and money well spent :-)

Visited December 2013
KwikFixMassage, Owner at Kwik Fix Massage, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Dear Visitor,

I am very grateful for your very positive review about our professional massage service. As we always claim in our massage parlor: Good service and professional Chinese massage are the keys for Kwik Fix Massage to become better and better.

Best regards,