Lowest prices for your stay
£270
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
Algotels
Seamus
Seamus from Ireland
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 27 Mar 2019via mobile
I stayed here with my wife and some of her family for 4 nights. From we walked in, until we walked out the staff were friendly and helpful and could not have done enough for us.
Would highly recommend this hotel. Great location, great staff, great food, great rooms! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Date of stay: March 2019Trip type: Travelled with family
4.2 miles from Hotel V Nesplein
Free parking
View more hotels in Amsterdam
1,227 results
All reviews dam square hotel restaurant quiet side street perfect location room was spacious nespresso machine city station europe
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2019 via mobile

Currently the road outside of the hotel is under roadworks. So was not expecting the amazing hotel behind the sand pit outside.
Every second at the hotel was an experience and most definitely a good experience! The reception. The rooms are astounding! The staff at the bar! The beers! The restaurant!
Nothing was a problem and the staff so professional!
Even the check out was a perfect experience!
Totally recommended for all types of travel!
Mind blowing breakfast is not to be missed!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2019 via mobile

If everyone listens then this place could be spoilt , although I’m probably wrong.
In most cases I believe the staff are the most important asset to any business.
The staff the food and of course the rooms are fantastic.
To start the staff , Tim and Hannah I mostly dealt with were the most positive and helpful reception workers I’ve ever encountered.
They went beyond the role and made my stay in the city so clear in everything.
From getting me from A to B with slick timing and insights into public transport in their city .
Nothing is too hard for these guys to do and do it with a smile.
The restaurant/bar staff again constantly smiling and ready to help.

The restaurant for dinner or breakfast is very tasty and extremely good value for money.
Cocktails are yummy and strong and great wine selection.

The rooms are spacious and the quality finishes are so modern but with a bygone touch that is so smooth it doesn’t shout “try hard”!
Although it’s location won’t give you views of worth it will mean that the location gives you accessible contact to walk or transport yourself around this amazing city.

I have to say I stay in a lot of amazing hotels and I’m lucky to be able to do this but .....
It’s a big thing to say but this hotel is in my top 3 hotels for staff in the world.
Go and be spoiled with kindness

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2019

A nice hotel, in some ways stylish, and it is nice to be in such a good location. However I did not find it as extraordinary as one could imagine. The rooms start to be a bit shabby, the cleaning is superficial and does not certainly give you an impression of care and welcoming : the housekeeper did not even move my slippers and when I went back to the room after a full day of work I found them in the middle of the floor, one here the other one there.
I was in the second floor: not too much light and even in the morning it was necessary to switch the light on. Not easy to keep the curtains open: there is a big office in front of the hotel and dozens of workers can easily see you.
At night it is difficult to read or study: the light again is really very weak.
Young and pleasant staff, but there is only one person in charge of everything and very often if you need something you need to wait.
I was traveling on business with a colleague and we booked two rooms with a special offer.
To be honest I would never pay the normal price (usually 220-250 and sometimes even 300) for this hotel.

1  Thank narrating
Reviewed 24 February 2019 via mobile

Had such an amazing stay at Hotel V Nesplein. It was better than expected. From the staff being so welcoming and helpful, to the rooms being exquisite. This is a 5 star standard hotel. The room has home made treats in the mini bar, it was my boyfriends birthday too and they left a note and bottle of champagne when we arrived. Also think they gave us a bigger room too because it was massive. In perfect location close to Dam square. Would 100% recommend. Also pancakes for breakfast are a must.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank I3228UNcatherinem
Reviewed 23 February 2019

I completely agree with the last review by Mark S. It’s a total gem. I would just like to add that they have the best breakfast. Whatever you do, don’t miss breakfast in the Lobby at the Hotel V Nesplein!

• Trip type: Travelled with family