“Excellent”
Review of El Vino

El Vino
Reserve with
El Vino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #325 of 4,182 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$7 - US$36
Cuisines: Argentinian, Mexican
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Are you looking for an authentic Maxican & Argentinian Restaurant? Would you like to be welcomee like you are family. Please feel free to come by, and if any enquiries please don't hesitate to ask. Join us and we will be more than happy to attend to your every need.
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

The best mexican restaurant in Amsterdam. The food is delicious. Chef is very friendly. I have to come back next year. Martin Czech Republic.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Visited here recently with my girlfriend, we were both quite hungry and ordered starters and mains each. Was very surprised when the chef/host came out of the kitchen to explain to us that the portions were very big and we may have ordered too much food. I thought that was a really nice touch and very genuine of him. We took his advice and decided to share 1 main course instead. We did end up having plenty of food and were glad we took his advice. the food was very nice and served quickly. The house white wine was reasonably priced and went well with our quesidillas. Got our pictures taken in ponchos and sombreros at the end which was good fun

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

The food in El Vino is so delicious!!!!! Very friendly customer service, cheap prices .... You will feel like at home. Poncho and sombrero as an attraction, a lot of fun. I love this place!!!

1  Thank Šárka B
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I come to this restaurant often just because the flavors of this cuisine are really delicious ! Good quality and cheap in price. Go to this restaurant is like being at home; the people work at this restaurant are polite , welcoming and helpful. Adriano is a great chef and host.
The Mexican cuisine has nothing to envy to the Sicilian cuisine .

1  Thank Yoriko-01
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Very friendly customer service all the way from the door greeter to the chef in the kitchen. My dietary needs were catered for and the chef was kind and paid extra attention to me. I will definitely be referring this restaurant to all my friends and associates. This was a very pleasant dining experience for me. Thank you!!!!

1  Thank TravellerR33