“Yum!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Yum!”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Great service. I had the chicken teriyaki ... And it must be the best I've ever had. Portion size was great for me, and two of us ate, with a drink each, plus a shared dessert, for €34!

Caracas
“Portions of food were too small”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

The location of the restaurant was very nice and the service was fine. The main issue was that portions were too small. I eat normal to small portions and yet I would have had to have my order twice in order to be satisfied. It tasted good, however. My friends who ordered sushi rolls said they were just ok, and they were also too small. I believe it would be best if the restaurant made the portions bigger (and consequently more expensive).

• Visited June 2013
Austin
“A. Hidden gem by the Rai”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

This is a hidden gem in the neighborhood. I hesitate writing about it because I don't want to see it get too crowded. The food is great. The tempura shrimp rolls are some of the best I've had and the udon is also very good.
When its crowded the service can seem a bit slow but no worse than most places in Amsterdam.
Everyone we've taken has enjoyed it.

• Visited March 2013