“embarrassing”

Drugs Tour Amsterdam
Ranked #351 of 496 Tours in Amsterdam
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I really doubt if this should get a place at Trip Advisor
Amsterdam really wants to get rid of the thousands of people who visit Amsterdam for its tolerant policy against drugs. A lot of accidants happen. Most of the victims are foreign people because they don't know what they are doing. So if you want to use, better be well informed. A drugs tour is maybe something to do.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

My girlfriend and me just attended this fantastic tour. Ernesto, our tour guide was very friendly and knowlegeable about the drugs, alcohol and prostitution policies in the city of Amsterdam. He also speak fluent Spanish. Definitely we highly recommend this tour.

1  Thank Jorge C
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Informative, fun, and a good tour from Marco, our guide who should us around the centre of Amsterdam pointing out key landmarks and cultural reference points with regards drugs/alcohol/and the sex trade.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

Willem, my tour guide, knew all there was to know about drugs in Amsterdam. He understood the history and the present day culture and explained both to me.Despite not being interested in buying cannabis or truffles, I now know that if I change my mind, where to buy them, how to partake of them safely and what to expect from my experience. I had fun and learned a lot about Amsterdam's culture, coffee shops, smart shops and bars.

3  Thank lenores759