“Worth visiting!”

Casa Rosso
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 22 June 2018

My wife and I went to watch the show and it was much better than I was expecting. We read a lot of negative reviews but decided to give it a shot anyways. It was 100 euros for us both. We actually enjoy the show. It was both sexy and entertaining. The couple that were out on stage didn't look bored at all. If you're willing to spend the money I would recommend it. Just make sure you go to the one with the neon elephant. There's a lot of other ones around and friend's have told me they weren't good.

1  Thank bjeronimo
"cinema"
in 10 reviews
"curiosity"

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Like most tourists to Amsterdam we visited the red light district, ending up at Casa Rossi.
The entrance fee was 45 euros, the show is approximately 6 acts over an hour, then repeated.
There was nothing left to the imagination, with couples performing in various positions,along with ladies performing and including the audience.

4  Thank 788robk
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I read the reviews on here first, but decided to go anyway...how often can you see something like this. It was 55euros and included two free drinks. You have a timed slot so you watch 7 shows and then you are kicked out (although you are unlikely to want to watch the same thing again). I was a bit disappointed, no women doing fun things with their vaginas and one couple had possibly had a row before they came on as they refused to look at each other and she avoided eye contact with him at all costs! However the other acts were quite fun and was definitely an interesting experience. There was a blonde woman who seemed to be enjoying herself which we enjoyed. Worth going.

4  Thank clagar
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Curiosity led us to Casa Rosso, it was definitely an interesting form of entertainment but a great time at that. A must do when in Amsterdam.

2  Thank aliciapamplin