US$663
US$445
US$352
US$273
  • Restaurant
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$163
  • Bar/Lounge
WestCord Art Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$135
US$258
US$203
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
WestCord City Centre Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$276
US$315
US$278
Travelocity
  • Pool
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$130
US$324
US$225
Travelocity
3,483 results
All reviewscentral stationbagel placegreat hotelmodern hotelfloor to ceiling windowsminute walkjordaan areacorner roomcity centrejunior suiterain showerstandard roomrooms are largemini barhotel restaurantstayed here for nightsan upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 February 2014

We checked into this hotel yesterday and had been a little worried after reading some negative reviews. Don't worry though - provided you visit in the knowledge that the hotel is a fair but pleasant walk from the city centre, you won't be disappointed. Rooms very comfortable - we asked for a room on the city side and were given one on the 6th floor so we can see the little dock as well as a limited view of the city (there are a lot of apartment buildings which limit the view in any direction). Room itself is spotlessly clean. Staff are very helpful and pleasant. Breakfast is served in the restaurant and with a window seat you get a lovely view over the water. Good selection of food at breakfast.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amanda C
Merijn V, Manager at Room Mate Aitana, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Dear Amanda C,

with great pleasure have I read your review..Loving it! What a great way to describe your stay. Receiving a 5 star review mean we must have met or exceeded your expectations, which is what we strive for.

Thank you for your stay with us, and we hope we may welcome you back at Room Mate Hotels!

Kindest regards,

Merijn Veken
Accomodation Manager
m.veken@room-matehotels.com

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I felt like in a Five Stars Hotel because of the services and the quality of the room. The bathroom was perfectly clean, tidy and smelt well. Silence and quiet even if it is in the centre of the city. It was so important for me because I came to Amsterdam just for a business meeting and needed to get back to Spain too quick. I already miss Aitana. Compliments!

Room Tip: Eleventh floor room was the perfection for me.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Erickvaldivieso

Dear Erickvaldivieso,

To describe our hotel as a 5 star because of services and quality is a great honor, which we are very proud of! I am thrilled to read that you had such a relaxing stay with us. Thank you for your review, we are already looking forward to welcome you back to Room Mate Aitana!

Kindest regards,

Merijn Veken
Accomodation Manager
m.veken@room-matehotels.com

Reviewed 12 February 2014

King size bed with memory foam mattress help you have comfort sleep. Hotel is new and tidy. I stayed there at 26-27 Jan. There was a fire alarm at 5 AM. Speaker said in Dutch then English that all tenant should leave now and calm. When we evacuated to ground, there was no staff to help us or explain what happen. There was zero degree outdoor and all tenant went back to hotel lobby and wait. Firefighter came after 10 minutes. When firefighters left, the reception staff still not explain what happen until we asked. It was a false alarm. I think hotel should use speaker to explain it was a false alarm. It will comfort us.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank oandp12
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Loved the beds and pillows. They were the most comfortable beds and pillows I have ever experienced in any of my hotels stays anywhere in the world. Rooms were large by European standards and nicely decorated. Only a 5-7 minute easy flat walk to Amsterdam Central Station and in a quiet area on the river. Staff was very friendly and even let me check in to my room early. I will most definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family and use this hotel again myself.

The only problem I had was the slow wifi, but that won't stop me from returning.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Debra C
Reviewed 11 February 2014

The hotel was great. The rooms and facilities are completely new and well taken care of, everything is tidy and clean. Rooms are spacious, comfy and nice. The beds are amazing! If you take a nap on one of those mattresses, you won't go out again later on! The staff is great, knowledgeable and very friendly. There was someone always taking care and helping us. We were a group of five and felt very comfortable, as if we were at home. I loved this hotel, from now on I will look if there's a roommate wherever I travel!

Room Tip: The beds are AMAZING! impecable mattress quality
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends