“Disappointment”

Neighbourhood: Centrum
Spalding, United Kingdom
“Disappointment”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

After reading all the glorious write-ups of this restaurant we set out to look for it for a good meal. It was a bit of struggle to find it because its so small. When we found it we found that it has got only 2 tables in the restaurant - there is no upstair dining room. I do not know why the other review contributors could give such good reviews on a place which can only accommodate , at a squeeze, ten customers!

• Visited November 2013
amirbarbell, Owner at Hasta La Pasta, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Dear Charlie Fang,

First of all we are sorry you didn't like our place but probably you was some where else then Hasta la pasta.
We have 6 tables and place for 32 persons inc. the table in the terrace.
we are an italian fast food restaurant and till now we didn't had any complain about the place size, our food quality or price.

so next time make sure you in the right place :)

kind regards

Hasta La Pasta Baby

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
“The best pasta in Amsterdam”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

For the first time in one year that I live in Amsterdam finally I eat pasta like i used to eat in Italy.
The pasta is really tasty and fresh. The portions are generous and prices are cheap . I had lost hope of finding a cheap place to eat well and leave the restaurant satisfied . I 'll come back for sure !

• Visited September 2013
“Great authentic pasta and reasonable prices”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I visited the restaurant with my wife thanks to a tip I got from friends and we had such a good time!
The pasta was al dante just right and the service was so fast and kind.
The shock was when we heard the price, we couldn't believe you can get such a high quality Italian food at such reasonable prices.
We will definitely go back there in our next visit!

• Visited October 2013
Budapest, Hungary
“Best place to go in Amsterdam”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

This wasn't my first visit in Amsterdam,but so far definitely the best place I've been in the city.The place is small but wery cosy,staff is really nice and helpfull(they offered really tasty specialls),and I got a very nice pasta for the money what I've payed.I'll be 100% back!

• Visited September 2013
Berlin, Germany
“Really tasty pasta!”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Really enjoyed the pasta there! Very good taste. And they have a really interesting selection of pasta specials. The staff was very friendly and the place has a cool look and feel to it.

• Visited August 2013