“What happened?”

Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: De Pijp
“What happened?”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

The service was never on par. The staff hardly smiles, doesn't ask if you would like something to drink (only when you ask yourself, they ask the rest of your company), they tend to forget drinks quite a few times, and the list goes on. Mistakes can happen, but the thing that's the most disappointing is the staff really doesn't look happy (almost annoyed) at their job. Which reflects on the quality of the restaurant.

The food. I really feel that the quality has gone down lately. Is it me, or is the ddeokbokki getting smaller and smaller? The meat wasn't really great, plus some of the dishes weren't well seasoned. The sushi rice was really wet.

Overall, in all honesty, this is not my favorite Korean restaurant of Amsterdam anymore. I love All-you-can-eat resto's, but I'd rather go back to sushi for now. I noticed a lot of complaints by other customers about their service, I really hope they do their research on sites like this and improve their staff's behavior.

• Visited March 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great food and experience, only you have to sacrifice one thing.”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

We were delighted by the meats, all full of flavour and marinated just right. My husband took me there on my birthday and it was my first time at a Korean Bbq restaurant. It was very lively and the waiters were so friendly. Only problem is, the moment we were out, we realised that our clothes and coats caught the smell so bad we had to air them outside for a few days. I'd definitely go back, but this time I won't be wearing my favourite shirt.

• Visited December 2013
“bad service”
Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

i went there with my family . the food was ok honestly was nothing special the bad part was that the service was really bad was slow and the dint bring wat we order . its not worth another try . also our clothes all smelled food .

2 Thank sharline200
“Evitatelo!!!!really bad !!!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Very very very bad!!!!!
Everything's wrong. Service, quality of food and price are awful!!!!and when you go out, the clothes smell bad!!!!
Tenetevi alla larga!!!

2 Thank Stefanello75
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Very good food, yet poor service”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I went to Miss Korea twice with my friends. First time was quite a remarkable experience: the food was very good (fresh meats and vegetable), although the service was not that excellent but OK. I returned for the second time: the food is still satisfying but the service is very bad. One of the waiters (male) clean the plates in our table roughly (we almost thought that he would break the plates), refused to take our order (he was just walk by although we called him), and didn't smile at all. He only being nice to us when we paid and gave some tips (another waitress is quite Ok, so we decided to gave some tips for HER service). My suggestion for this restaurant: please train your waiter/waitress to treat/respect your customer properly.

• Visited October 2013