“Original menu that works really well”
Review of Made with Love

Made with Love
Reserve with
Made with Love is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,296 of 4,143 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$8 - US$35
Cuisines: Indian, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Beautiful combination between Western and Indian cuisine. Grandma's apple pie to fine fusion sandwiches to delicious authentic Indian dinner dishes.
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We headed over to HMWL on a cold and wet Sunday morning in October for hot soup and coffee which was just what was required. The idea of lightly curried vegetables in a panini for brunch was intriguing but I'm so glad I tried it - it was fabulous. It converts into an Indian restaurant in the evening which I'm sure is very good based on our lunchtime experience. Very easy to get to on tram and handy for museums.

1  Thank Mike A

Reviewed 27 October 2013

My wife is gluten free and started talking with Pamela, the owner, about how she would love some gluten free oatmeal as we had been traveling for a couple of weeks and were getting tired of the same old thing (eggs, etc) for breakfast. Pam suggested that if we wanted to come back tomorrow for breakfast, she would go to the grocery that night and purchase the oatmeal for us. We took her up on it and came back the next day and had our special oatmeal.

Needless to say, the level of service was above and beyond. Heavenly is a cozy, personalized restaurant on a great street with many niche shops and bars which I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We walked out on principle when the man who appeared to be the father in this family run establishment proceeded to pop open a bottle of Evian water and fill my glass after I had requested tap water and told him I don't like bottled water for environmental reasons and that I actually prefer the taste of good old fashion trip water.

His only response while I watched in dismay was "please, it's normal here". He refused to clarify what here meant and I continued talking to him as he turned and walked away. His attitude was dismissive and a surreal demonstration of the cliche stuck up waiter, which I've actually never encountered before. We went across the street to a courteous Thai restaurant who indulged me with tap water in a wine glass. Good heavens! It was white cloth and delicious to boot.

7  Thank mtber8
Reviewed 12 October 2013

we really enjoyed the stay at "Heavenly Made with Love". Ambience is really nice and the food was delicious as well. What really stood out was the Service. Pam was really nice and suggested us other restaurants and places we should visit in Amsterdam.

Don't miss your chance to visit Heavenly Made with Love!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I happened across this place on a random stroll, and found the food beautiful, the atmosphere relaxing, and the service second to none. Divine!